Season- 4 Episode-3

Season 5, Episode 3

Lilly runs towards Jake and hugs him.
"I'm so glad you're fine!" She says smiling.
Jake hugs her back and says,"I'm great Lil,I'm glad you're ok because...we'll talk about it later."
Dan shakes his hand with Jake.
"Dude!I thought you're...you know?dead" he says and looks at me awkwardly which makes me chuckle.
Jake comes and stands beside me then he gives me a smile.
I smile back at him.
"Why does it seem like you guys are dating?" Lilly asks a bit hesitating.
"Because...we are!" Jake says.
"Omg!are you serious?!" Lilly asks and looks at me this time.
"Yes,yes he is" I say and smile.
"I'm soooooo happy for you two" she replies.
"Indeed,you two make a good couple" Dan says.
"Well, let's get back to it. Team four musketeers?" I say and wink.
"We back at it?" Dan asks me.
I reply,"Of course we are,I know it's going to be hard for all of you because you have loving relationship with Hannah,but... it's important to give her the punishment she deserves."
"I agree" Jake says.
I look at Lilly but she's expression less,I know it's the hardest for her.
"So where do we start from and what's our plan?" Dan asks.
I was about to explain everything but suddenly we hear a knock...we all look at the door and then back at each other.
Someone knocks 3 times,now if they type in the right code they'll be able to get in but who is it?Did anyone see Lilly and Dan coming here?is it Hannah?or it someone else?

To be continued...❤️