Season 4, Episode 8

"JAKE!!!" I literally shout at him to wake him up.
He jerked up from sleep and asked,"Yes...yeah,I'm awake. What's up? what's wrong?" I looked at him panicked and said,"I don't know!!!Lilly and Dan aren't receiving their calls,and it's so late already. What do we do?!"
"Ok ok,calm down sweetie. It's ok just try to call them again?" He said and I sat down,he came and sat down beside me. I call Lilly again,but still she doesn't receive it.
"What if Hannah got to know about everything and she hurt Lilly and Dan?!" I asked Jake looking at him,he stares at me for a few seconds.
"I don't think she's going to hurt Lilly,maybe it's something else?they went home late last night,maybe they're sleeping" he said.
"Both of them?" I asked and rolled my eyes.
Suddenly we hear a knock on the door and we rush outside of our room,again 2 knocks it means someone is here but who?as of right now only Lilly,Dan and officer Quintin knows about this place. I look at Jake again and back at the door it opens.
"Really?are you crazy?why can't you just receive you damn phone?!" I ask Lilly and hug her.
"Whoa,chill.First of all network issues because you don't live in a normal place you know?and second good morning!!!" She says and hugs me.
"Good morning Lilly and Dan" I say and make a goofy face.
"Okay, remember me?" Jake asks.
We all laugh.
"Alright guys,Lilly?did you do what you were supposed to do?" Jake asks
"Yes I did,I told Hannah that I'm going to work and I'll be home soon"
"Ok so now we have to wait for her to suspect that you're in danger and start looking for you and then we're going to start our plan" I say to them
"What's our plan?where are we going to end this?" Dan asks.
"We're going to end this where she thought she already ended it a few days ago."
To be continued...❤️