Season-3, Episode-26

I look at him shocked but it's not that I didn't know it would be something like this but still.
Lilly is standing behind me and by that time they took Hannah to the hospital because she needed medical treatments.I turn at Lilly and she looks pale as a paper.
I look back at the officer and he's waiting for an answer but now I have no other options rather than...end him.
I take the gun I bought with me from my boots and point it towards him.
"Oh oh oh,now you're going to kill me because of that hacker of yours?" He says putting his hands up.
"If you try to hurt him or come near me I'll have to shoot" I say to the officer but it doesn't seem like it's much effective.
"So officer (Y/N),you have saved Lilly Donfort and Jake's sister but who's going to save yours?" He asks me and I don't know why but an unknown fear shivers through my veins.He looks at the entering door and what I see next shocks me....
An officer is holding a gun against my sister's head.
"As far as I know you love your sister more than anyone right?" The officer says,he repeats."Who's more precious to you Jake or her?"
No...I-this can't be happening.I can't lose my sister, She grew me up.I will do whatever it takes to protect her even if it will cost my life.
I put down the gun."Let her go,she has nothing to do with anything happening here ok?you want to kill me?then do it"
I say and the officer takes the gun from my hand and he says to the other one,"Get her home" I finally feel relieved.
"Look,I don't want to do this ok?but they're watching us,so to protect my family and friends I have to kill you or catch Jake by your help,now...the choice is yours"
They?who are they?the government?
It must be them.
"You have a gun,go on officer." I say to him and close my eyes,and little do I know a little piece of bullet it about to go through my brain but I'm fine with it at least I protected my loved ones.

To be continued...❤️

If you like it then don't forget to vote it incourages me to go on💕