Season-2,Episode-17

Season-2, Episode-17

I discuss some clues with Jake,and sometimes we laugh together, everything makes sense when I'm talking to him,Jake is always so positive,and he always has solutions for every one of my problems.

"I'm really thinking about something." I say to Jake while he's looking at his computer.
"What?" He asks now looking at me a little bit serious.
"Phill"
"Not again..." He sighs which makes me laugh

"I'm kidding silly,I saw something there which really caught my attention." I say kind of thinking about it again.
"What did you see?" Jake asks curioused.
"I saw a chair and a rope on top of that in that room,but I wonder why it was there?"I kind of want to know Jake's opinion.
"Hmm...weird, there's no point of that being there,do you think Phill..." He stops and looks at me.
"Kept Hannah there after kidnapping,yes." I finish his sentence.
"We have to look into that,but your phone is nonstop vibrating, Lilly is calling you."
I look at the phone and Jake's right.
"Ohhhhhh,I'm so dead, she's going to kill me!!!!"
(You pick up the phone quickly)
Lilly:(Y/N)!!!Are you ok??where are you?why haven't you returned yet?Did Phill do something?I went to the bar I couldn't find you,Phill wasn't there either,Say something!!!

She said without taking a single breathe.
"Oh my gosh,calm down!I'm absolutely alright,I'm with Jake,I was discussing some clues with him and totally forgot to let you know,I'm so sorry Lil, Please forgive me." I reply quickly, she's probably really mad at me.

"Fine!if you ever do anything like this you'll be killed! Anyway, He's still in Duskwood?"Lilly asks worried.
(Y/N):Ok ok,I won't,and yes he is.
"Ok you two discuss,you might find anything useful." She says now a little bit relieved.
"Okay, I'll tell you everything when I get back,Stay safe!" I say bye to Lilly
(Jake was staring at you while you were talking)
"What?" I ask him
"I'm really happy you and Lilly aren't fighting anymore." He says smiling.
"Yes,Thanks to you,We became best friends." I giggle.

"That's good,so,ok your main suspect is Phill?"
"Yes,but do you remember that someone spread blood all over Lilly's apartment?" I ask Jake.
"Of course." He replies while typing something on his computer.
"I don't know if I should say this,I have a feeling the man without a face... he's trying to tell us something." I say looking at Jake because I want to see his reaction on that.
"I think so too,but is Phill the faceless man?"He asks back.
"If he kidnapped Hannah then,do you think he has something to do with Jennifer?"
Jake gets a little shocked and uncomfortable when I took Jennifer's name.
"Actually,I think the faceless man has something to do with Jennifer's incident,but we don't know what do we?" Jake replies after sometime.
"We know Phill is from Duskwood since he was born and Jennifer was murdered 10 years ago, maybe they knew each other."We cna just assume things now but we can't be sure about anything yet.
Jake says,"It's possible but let's talk about Jennifer later,now focus on Hannah" this makes me think but I don't give it much thought and we get back the topic.

To be continued...❤️