Season-1, Episode-7)

Season-1, Episode-7

You wake up from your sleep feeling the bright light of the sun on your face,you softly smile and then check your phone, it's 9AM.
There is a lot of texts from the group.
Jessy: Guys!Are you excited for the get together??
Cleo:Of course!!I made a cake for (Y/N) to present her.
Thomas: It's going to be great to see (Y/N) in person finally.
Dan: Definitely,I'm very eager to see miss riddle solver
(You smile while reading the conversation)
Then you get up from bed and freshen up because you have a lot of works to do,you have a missing person to find,You go to the kitchen and see Lilly making breakfast.

(Y/N):Heyyy!!Good morning.
Lilly: Someone seems happy (Lilly smiles)
(Y/N):Yes I am happy and excited to meet everyone in the evening.
Lilly:They are super excited to meet you too.
(Y/N):Yes I just read the messages in the group chat.
Lilly:I thought you would be upset because of last night, please don't get bothered by Phill, he's like this to everyone.
(Y/N):Well... It's ok,he texted me last night and apologized so I'm fine now.
Lilly:Really? that's very unlikely of him
(Y/N):I see...we don't time for this,we have to find Hannah as soon as possible it's been awhile and we don't know how she's holding up or even is she?...
Lilly:Yes, You're right (Y/N)...
(Y/N):Hey... Don't worry,I'm here,we are going to find her.
(You and Lilly and breakfast,now you're trying to find clues)
(Y/N)'s view:
I see,This man without a face/scarecrow is very into crows,and there's reasons for it,after that terrible incident happened to his son, he's punishing the sinners,but what did Hannah do?What is Hannah's connection with William Greene or the man without a face/scarecrow? There's gotta be something.

To be continued ❤️