Season-3,Episode-1

Season-3, Episode-1

I try to open my eyes but it seems like my eyes aren't co-operating, everything is blurry,I try to focus on what's in front of me,I feel my hands are hurting,then I realize it's tied to a chair.
The room is not that dark, there's a small light bulb on the ceiling but there's not a lot of things,my eyes were unable to focus but still I can see someone standing in front of me so I try to pressurize my eyes and see a man standing in front of me wearing the mask of scarecrow.He's staring at me directly.

"Scarecrow" the only word comes out of my mouth
"Hi (Y/N), welcome back."he says calmly.
"Why did you bring me here?and what is this place?!" I shout at him
"Calm down, you're going to know everything very soon." Scarecrow says looking at the ground,his voice sounds insanely familiar and it's not as heavy as before.
Suddenly I think about Lily,she was with me,did he abduct her too??
"Where is Lilly?If you hurt her or any of my friends I'm going to kill you!!!" I threatened him but doesn't seem like he's getting bothered.
"Lilly is fine,so is everyone else."
"Then,What do you want???where is Hannah?" I ask scarecrow but he stays silent.
Oh no...did he kill her??
I repeat,
"SPEAK!!!"
"Are you going to believe me if I tell you?"He says looking at me now.
I have no other choice except listening to him
"Yes,go on"I say a bit hesitating.
"I don't know where's Hannah (Y/N)"
His words struck me,This can't be happening.
"Stop!what have you done to her?did you kill Hannah?I'm not going to spare you!!!"I say in a loud tone
"You have to believe me!!I don't know where is Hannah but I can help you find her"
I don't know if I should believe him but I can understand from his voice that he is telling the truth but what if it's just a mind game?
"You're lying!"I exclaim.
"If you want,I can explain everything to you,you have to trust me (Y/N) Please!" He sounded so desperate.
But I still disagree,
"NO!!!I don't want to hear anything you say!"
"Well,I was trying to be nice to you but if you don't co-operate then I have to reveal your secret detective."
I sit there for 5 seconds and try to understand what he just said,how did he know?? I didn't tell anyone,not even Jake,
this is not good...this is a secret which must kept as a secret.

I say stuttering,"Wh-what did you call me?"
"I told you,I know your secret,I know who you are,Detective (Y/N) the secret FBI agent."

To be continued...❤️

This is the first episode of this season,thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it😊💗😊