Season 4, Episode 6

It's going to be hard but I know if we stick together we can do this.
"Guys,we have a lot of works to do tomorrow and if we screw up nothing can save us,and this time we will die for real" I say looking at everyone.
"That won't happen" Lilly replies.
"Okay guys it's almost night,you should return otherwise Hannah might suspect you Lilly,you can't let that happen." I say to her.
"Yes,If Hannah gets to know about anything happening here then everything is going to be ruined." Dan says.
"Officer Quintin... it's almost night so goodnight see you later" Jake says and opens the gate for him,This guy is hella jealous I know I should clear him out but..I like it.
"Goodnight Officer!" I say and smile at him.
"Goodnight (Y/N) and everyone" he says and leaves.
"Me and Dan should head out too, it's getting late" Lilly says.
I hug her tightly,I think she needs it.
"If you need anything,tell me about it ok?I'm always here for you." I say to her.
"Thank you." She says and smiles.
Dan and Lilly both left the house so we closed the gate.
After everyone left Jake went straight to his room.
I know why he's ignoring me, it's because he's jealous. I went to his room and saw him sitting on bed typing something on his laptop. I was standing there and watching him until he noticed me and said,"What?why are you staring at me?Oh I understand because Quintin left and you miss him right?" He says and gets back to typing.
I enter the room and go closer to him which makes him feel a bit shy,I take his laptop and put it on the nearby table and whisper in his ear,"Well... he's pretty cute." And start giggling.
To be continued...❤️