Season-3, episode-13

Season-4,Episode-13

Lilly's view-
I know that (Y/N) is not going to betray us,but I also understand Jake.He's just hurt,I don't know him like (Y/N) does but still as his sister,I should talk to him about it.

Lilly goes towards Jake's room and watches him packing his bags.

"May I come in?" She asks.
"Sure,you can." Jake says looking at the door.
"Are you going somewhere?"
"Yeah,I can't stay here anymore, it's not safe."
He says while still packing.
"Not safe?I thought the government lost track of you." Lilly says.
'Do I really need government to find me when someone works for them is already here Lilly?" Jake asks his eyes narrowed.
"Jake...You know that (Y/N) is not going to harm you,and that you can trust her,she risked her life for me,for you,and still risking it for Hannah,OUR sister." She says looking at Jake.
"You're forgetting,this is her proffestion."
"Her proffestion is helping the most wanted hacker?" Lilly asks Jake crossing her arms.
Jake gets surprised and looks at Lilly this time.
Lilly repeats,
"Yes,our Iamjake was just to buy you more time but the government lost track of you because (Y/N) deleted all the data from their computer risking her life, career,and everything!"
Jake stops packing,
"Why would she do something so stupid??she could've gotten herself in a big trouble!" Jake says right away.
"Exactly!if she was just trying to do her job,you would be in jail by now,you still have time Jake, don't make the same mistake as me." Lilly says and leaves the room

Jake sits down and puts his hands against his forehead.
"I just don't know what to believe anymore,who to trust? whenever I try to trust someone, something happens and my whole world goes dark all over again.Is Lilly really telling the truth?(Y/N) risked so much for me?and I behaved like that towards her?Damn it!what did I do??but I was just...mad.

(Y/N)'s view-
Enough is enough,I delayed it a lot,but not anymore,I'm going to end this now,I'm going to find Hannah and the murderer of Jennifer.
No one can stop me,these people know (Y/N) but not Detective (Y/N),I have to think about the riddle Thomas told me, something very important is hidden there I just have to figure out what that is.

To be continued...❤️

Sorry guys if it's getting too much drama😬😐