Season-2, Episode-15

Season-2,Episode-15

I see a slightly tall man in a black hoodie and a mask and,don't even need to think twice to understand who it is.It's the one and only...Jake.

"How dare you to push me like that in my own bar?!and who the hell are you??" Phill exclaims with anger.
"Oh yeah??and,HOW dare you to touch her?!" Jake sounded like he was bursting with rage  and jealousy both.
Phill: That's none of your business Mr, it's between me and her.
"That doesn't mean you're going to touch her against her wills!!and,It is my business,she is my..."
Jake stops there and looks at me
Phill asks without waiting,"She is your what??"
(You want to hear it too so you're staring at Jake)
He looks at me and then back at Phil
"She's my... friend" Jake says a little stuttering.
Phill:You think I care?
Jake:No,but don't even come near her and if you try to harm her again then,you won't be able to care for anyone.

Jake comes towards me and takes my hand and rushes me out of the Bar.

He's still holding my hand and walking through the dark road,like I'm going to run away or someone's going to steal me from him.

I say almost whispering, "Where are we going?..."
Jake:My basement.
He sounded a little cold than usual.
(You stop in the middle of the road and,Jake pushes a cart and behind that there is a secret door)
"Get in (Y/N),we have somethings to talk about." He says looking at you and then around to see if someone is near.
(You nod your head and get in the room.Jake comes after you and locks the door off)
"This is an easy layout to find out, anyone can get in here!why are you staying in this place??" You ask Jake while looking around the room

Jake:No one knows I'm in Duskwood,and if they did they would think I'm hiding at a protective place not a place like this

What else did I expect him to say?Jake is Jake,his thoughts are different than others.
(You smile a little)
"Makes sense,but what if they did?"
Jake:I have another secret door to get out of here.
(Y/N):Of course you do.

To be continued...❤️