Season-2,Episode-14

Season-2, Episode-14

You go in quietly, it's bigger than you thought you can't see Phill there.There isn't anything specially suspicious just normal stuffs that's kept in a bar's store room.

You mumble to yourself,"Where is Phill?"
Then suddenly something catches your attention,a chair facing the wall.
"Why is there a chair in the middle of the room facing the wall?"
You go closer and closer to it and what you see next shocks you

"A rope??!!a chair and a rope?why should it be here?" There's literally no need of a chair and a rope in a bar storeroom...was Hannah held hostage in this room??If she was then where is she now??
You were just standing and didn't know what to do when suddenly,Someone touches your shoulder from behind.
You turn around rapidly and see it's actually Phill.

Phill:What are you doing here??
(You were so shocked no words were coming out of you)
(Y/N):I...Umm,I was looking for you and I ended up here.
Phill: Really? you were looking for me?But I told you that I was going to get back there soon.
(Y/N): Really?I didn't hear you,maybe because of the loud music.
Phill:Hmmm...
(Y/N):You know what? let's get out of here.

(You say it and proceed to get out of the room but Phill pulls your wrist and pushes you against the wall)

Phill:I don't think you accidentally ended up being here.
(Y/N):I don't understand,what do you mean?
Phill:Come on!(he puts a lock of hair behind your ear)you just wanted to have some alone time.
(Y/N): Oh...wait no,im sorry you're wrong Phill,this is a total misunderstanding.
(You try to let go of him but he's too strong)
Phill:I know you're being shy,but you don't need to cutie.
(Phill starts approaching and you keep trying to let go of him but doesn't really seem like it's working,and suddenly someone pulls him from behind and pushes him to the ground)

To be continued...❤️