Season-3, episode-7

Season-3, Episode-7

Jake's view-
I don't know where is (Y/N) and what's she going through right now but I know that I'm going to get to her and no one can stop me,I'm not going to let anyone I love get hurt,few years ago I was helpless but today I'm not,with Lilly's help I can definitely find Hannah and (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s imagination-
"I know if I tell Jake that I'm a detective,an FBI he's going to hate me, he's going to think I betrayed him,but I'm ok with that.I deserve it,after all I've been lying to him since the beginning,I don't know if he'll believe it or not I never wanted to,I was always focused on my work, couldn't ever imagine that this would happen.I tried my best to show him I'm just a normal person, who's number Hannah sent maybe by accident,but when he's going to find out it's all done by me he's heart is going to get shattered,I hope you forgive me Jake,but I unknowingly started to...love you and there's no way I can make you believe that,not anymore."

(Dan enters)
"Hey,I think you are no longer abducted by the man without a face,you can let the group know." He laughs
"No."
"No?..what do you mean no?"He asks.
"Everyone will know I'm still abducted excect 3 people.Jake,Lilly and you."I say to him
"Hmm..new riddle I see,What are you planning on?"Dan asks me.
"I'm going to tell Jake and Lilly everything, about you, about Jennifer and about...me."I say hesitating but right now I have no other options,I can't focus on hiding myself when a person's future is on my hands.
"Are you sure?You know they are not going to trust you after...you know?"
"Dan,I'm here to do my job,I can't step back,No more hiding between 4 of us."I saw smiling.
"Is it like that stupid thing where you say,starting together, ending together?"(He giggles)
"Ummm yeah sure Yes, starting together, ending together." (I smile)

To be continued...❤️