Season-2, Episode-1

Season-2,Episode:1

"No,I have to pull myself together.Everything is going to be ok"
(You were getting outside and someone pulls your wrist and holds you against the wall,your eyes are closed)

You hear soft laughter, the sound was so mild and soft that it your fear goes away so you slowly open your eyes,you see a man a bit taller than you, wearing a black hoodie.
Is it him?is it Jake?
(Y/N):J...Jake?
Jake:Hi,(Y/N)
(Y/N):Wait it's really you?
Jake:Yes, It's me Jake.
(Y/N):I don't understand,how are you here?
Jake:I could escape,thanks to Lilly and you,your plan worked.
(Y/N):I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU!!!I'm so glad you're fine
(You fold your arms around Jake's shoulders and hug him)
Jake hesitated at first then he gave up and hugged you tight.

(Y/N):I missed you so much,why didn't you just let me know that you were ok for once?
Jake:Do you think I didn't miss you?I couldn't put you in danger by sending you messages.
(You look up to him)
(Y/N):Jake?
Jake:Yes?
(Y/N): Please,don't leave again...
Jake:(Sighs)I can't...I can't stay.
(Y/N):Do you not trust me enough?
Jake:No, it's not that.If I risk staying then it would put you in danger,and...
(Y/N):And what?
Jake:And it's not the right time for that,we have to find Hannah, remember?
(Y/N):Wow...you are just wonderful Jake,Do you know what I think?I think that you're just using me,to find your sister and that's it,you don't even feel anything about me,you do, you feel like I'm a KEY,just a key nothing else.

(You say these so rapidly that you doubt he even understood it,then you look at him making an angry face)
To be continued...❤️

Hope you like this season!!! please let me know in the comments