Season-1 Episode-9

Season-1 Episode-9

You were talking about different things,Since it was your first meeting together everyone was enjoying the moment.

Richy:And then,I came out of the forest and there was no one there,so I started crying and everyone came out and started laughing at me.
(Everyone laughs)
(Y/N):I mean that's funny but also really mean,I'm sorry you had to go through that.
(Someone speaks from behind)
"Go through what?"
(You turn around,and it's no other than Phill)
Jessy:Hey Phill!
Phill:Hey everyone, how's it going?
Richy: Amazing!(Richy smiles)
Phill:It should when a beautiful women like (Y/N) is here nothing can go wrong.
Jessy:I see,You two already met?
(You stare at Lilly and Lilly stares at you)
Lilly:Yes they have.(Lilly looks at Phill a little angrily)
Phill:Soo, Alright,if you need anything just hit me up.
Dan:I need another beer.
Phill:Haha,be right back.
(Y/N):Ok so Jessy tell us something about your childhood!!
On the other side,
Jake's view-

(Y/N) is probably already at the bar,I should get going too,That stupid Phill is probably there too,(Jake puts on a black hoodie)the latest one because...even he doesn't know.
I don't know why I'm so excited to see (Y/N) my one and only goal should be finding Hannah,not watching someone for no reason,but when I hacked into (Y/N)'s gallery just to see her....she is just fascinating...No,I shouldn't be thinking about these, it's not right, it's dangerous,but still why I can't I ever yell or threat her?is it because she's always joking around or because... she's always right?Damn it Jake!!! Concentrate!

(Y/N):Guys do you know what I love the most about Duskwood?
Lilly:What?
Dan:What is it?
(Y/N):The forests!!!They are pretty
Dan:And dangerous.
Richy: Indeed.

To be continued...❤️