Season-2,Episode-4

Season-2 Episode-4

You see blood all over the floor, it's leading to somewhere,so you and Lilly follow.it ends to a cell phone,the phone isn't yours or Lilly's so whose is it??
Lilly:(Y/N)??this is creeping me out.
(Y/N):Me too...stay with me it's fine.
Lilly:Okay, should we open the cellphone?
(Y/N):If someone left it then they definitely wanted us to open it so why not,but just in case,I want you to stay away from it ok?
Lilly:Okay.
(You open the phone and see a voice recording so you tap on play)
"How many times do you want me to warn you (Y/N)??how many times?You are still searching for Hannah and risking your life,stop before I have to take further steps,I might have to harm your sweet boyfriend,I know you met him today,I know you were in bar Aurora with your friends today,you are being monitored by me"

(Y/N):Did you hear that?...
Lilly:Yes...
(Y/N):Only our friends knew that we were in Bar Aurora
Lilly:Does that mean....that the man without a face is from our group?
(Y/N):Or someone else
Lilly:Are you talking about,Phill?
(Y/N):He knew didn't he?and we didn't see him after we went there and ordered.
Lilly: He could have done it while we were there,and since it's his bar he could monitor us,all of us.
(Y/N):I'm glad Jake didn't take off his mask or else he would expose him,but still we can't be so sure,we have to look into it more.
Why would Phill want to follow the legacy of the man without a face?
Lilly: It's simple,You and Jessy were working on the legends from the beginning and he is the kidnapper,and Jessy's brother maybe he got any kind of hint from her and thought why doesn't he just pretend to be the faceless man or Scarecrow.
(Y/N):That is very possible,we have to get to the bottom of it Lilly,fast.
Lilly:We will (Y/N)
(Y/N): Let's clean up the house first ok?then we'll see what we can do
Lilly:Yeah right let's go.

To be continued...❤️