Season-3, Episode-11

"Wait,I don't understand this,how are you an FBI agent and why didn't you tell us?" Lilly asks me with narrow eyebrows.

"I am an secret FBI agent,and do you really need to ask me that Lil?Jake is wanted by the government and if I told him that I work with them, would he trust me anymore?" I look at Jake after saying it and he's still just standing there but he hasn't said a word yet.
I know these words are hurting him but there's nothing I can do.

"So,did Hannah know about you? that's why she sent your number?" Lilly asks again.
"No,she didn't...I did.
After her disappearance the duskwood police department was unable to get any information so they passed it to us and I...kind of texted my number from Hannah's to Thomas, to get involved" I say and a sigh comes right after thinking what I've done.

I walk towards Jake but immediately steps back.
"Jake...I'm sorry,ok?I'm just trying to find Hannah,your sister." I say to him
"That's the problem! you're just trying to find Hannah,you were playing with all of our feelings! it's your daily game (Y/N)." Jake says infuriated,those beautiful eyes were becoming red to redder.

Even listening to his words hurts like hell,no it's not true,I wasn't playing with anyone's feelings,I really cared about everyone in Duskwood,and...I really didn't mean any harm to Jake.

"Jake... that's not true!" I say rapidly.I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks.
"It is,you do it everyday to get new information,I should have thought,but before I could, You already blinded me with your emotional speeches that you use with everyone,and everyday." Jake says with a hateful look,I wasn't ready for this,I wasn't ready to be hated by Jake.

He repeats,"I can't even Trust you now (Y/N),how do I know that you're not lying about this?and you're not here to catch me?"
He asks me again now he says it even serious.
I knew Jake would hate me after telling him the truth but I didn't expect this.

Jake leaves the room, walking straight to the next one and closes the door.

I've never felt so lost,it didn't need to be this way,it could be different but now with Jake leaving me like this, it's almost like there's no feelings anymore,no love and also no hate,just memories.

To be continued...❤️