Season-4,Episode 10

I couldn't speak out of anger. Jake holds my hand.
"It's..." Oh no I can't tell her my name I have to use someone else's..what do I say??if I don't respond then she's going to suspect me I can't let that happen.
"Hello?!who are you?and what's your name?do I know you?" Hannah asks.
I hold the mic and say,"what should I say?!" And I hear Hannah saying,"Si?what?I didn't hear you"
"Yes...Si...Siha. I'm Siha." I say without even knowing what I'm saying.
"Siha.. I've never heard your name."
"Oh yes,you don't know me but I know you."
"How?" She asks me.
"Through you sister.Lilly is my friend and today after work I was passing by the forest and I saw her going in there so I thought I should let you know." I say.
"What? Duskwood's forest?" She asks.
"Yes"
"Okay thank you Siha." She says and cuts the call.
Hannah's view-
Why would Lilly go in the forest?is she investigating?or someone's taking revenge on me by hurting her. She told me she would be home early today but it's evening and she's still not home,is she in danger?or worse is she trying to investigate?I have to check.
On the other hand.
"What did you do?!that wasn't our plan!our plan was to call and tell her about Lilly's kidnapping." Jake asks
"I know but Hannah isn't that innocent,she killed her mom and framed Mrs.Donfort,I have to make her think that someone's trying to investigate on the case or specifically her to actually make the plan work"
Lilly looks at me confused,I know it's hard for her but I can't fail this time again.
"Ok,at least tell us before you change the plan because a little bit carelessness can ruin everything" Dan says to me.
"I know,I'm sorry I'll tell you guys everything from now on,but now we have to get ready because Hannah will be in the forest soon to look for Lilly or find who's investigating on her."
"You're right,guys take whatever you're going to need and let's go" Jake says and starts to work on the security cameras.
To be continued...❤️

Please do vote and comment,it incourages me to go on😇😊😊