Season-1,Episode-5

Lilly's view-I know something's wrong with (Y/N),I understood it when I heard her voice,I should've kept my phone with me!ughh
(You enter the house)
Lilly:Oh my....what took you so long?!are you ok?
(Y/N):Yes,yes I'm ok,sorry I was just walking on the road...
Lilly:(y/n)... what's going on?I know something's wrong?
(Y/N):I was trying to get into Phill's basement and before I got in I met him,and ...
Lilly:Did he do something to you?!just tell me
(Y/N):No no,he didn't,he was really close to me,and it made me feel so guilty,if Jake was there,if he saw me he would be so disappear at me Lilly,He gave me the responsibility to find Hannah,and what am I doing?? literally nothing!!!I can't waste anymore time Lilly.
(Say all of this walking up and down in the room)
Lilly:(Y/N)!!!Do you hear yourself?I don't know you like Jake but I know that if he gave you the responsibility he knew you can do it ok?We'll find Hannah,if I can believe it you can too.
(Y/N):Thanks Lilly,I really appreciate that,You are an amazing friend.
Lilly:Ok,you haven't met anyone rather than Jessy and Richy after you came to Duskwood so I prepared a get together in Bar Aurora yesterday...but now...
(Y/N): It's ok,We'll go,I can protect myself from everyone (you smile)
Lilly: That's the spirit!! it's tomorrow evening.
(Y/N): Alright
Lilly:Now go get fresh and have dinner
(You were going towards the bathroom and you hear your phone ringing, it's an unknown number but still you receive the phone)
"(Y/N) I know you're here,I can see you,are you scared?you should be,I warned you and your little boyfriend so many times,you see what happened to him now it's your turn,GET READY."
(The phone gets disconnected)
(Y/N):I don't know what to say anymore...but I know I'm going to get this devil and now this guy will see my wrath.
(You go to take a bath,have dinner.You're lying on bed)
You get a text,
"Hey: :-)"

To be continued...❤️