Season-3 Episode-6

Season-3, Episode-6

"When you found out that Jake is Jennifer's son and Hannah's brother right?" I ask Dan.

I just have so many questions on my mind that until I don't get the answers I can't even breathe in peace.

"Yes,We found a photo of Jake, Jennifer and Mr Donfort on her family album,After we found out about Jake Hannah started to get threat calls and messages but she didn't stop at one point I asked her to end this, there was no point anyways but she didn't listen to me,I stopped investigating like I used to,Hannah did it all by herself and Im assuming she found out something, something that could lead us to the real perpetrator.I admit I've done a lot of dirty things in my life but murdering Jennifer and kidnapping Hannah isn't two of them, Please trust me (Y/N)." Dan says.

Im so confused that I have no idea what is going on,so much was hidden but it was simple but now... it's too much to catch on

"I know it's a lot,but we have to do something,(Y/N)... it's time,time to end this tragedy, it's time to find the real perpetrator."He says looking at me and he's right.

"We will Dan,I promise,I'm here and I'm not going anywhere until I find the murderer and the kidnapper,the real one,once and for all."I say confidently

....

Lilly and Jake are sitting on the couch,Jake is looking on the floor and Lilly is looking at Jake.

Lilly says,"I'm so sorry,I know you're getting chased by the government but I didn't know what else to do except for calling you"
"It's ok Lilly,The government lost track of me,I'm just...I don't know what to do either."he looks up
"She gave herself up for me."Lilly says sobbing.
"Well that's how (Y/N) is, selfless,kind, loving but we couldn't protect her,I couldn't protect her."Jake sighs and puts his hands against his forehead.
"God what do I do?!" Jake sighs
"Jake..."Lilly says softly.
"I just...I can't live without her,She gave me hope after all this time,I thought everything is going to be ok... I can't lose anyone again."tear rolls down his eyes.

Lilly hugs Jake
"It's going to be ok!,we'll find Hannah and (Y/N) Together and finish this once and for all.

To be continued...❤️