Season-3, Episode-28

Season 3, Episode 28

I keep looking at Jake, he's on his knees, looking at the ground.I can't see him like this.
Jake's view-
I know you are mad at me,but I couldn't leave you in danger and be safe and happy with Lilly and Hannah,Im nothing without you.Im glad Hannah managed to inform me about this otherwise I wouldn't even know you're in danger.
The officer comes in the room and they talk with their eye language,which I know very well he's telling everyone to go out but why?
He passes me and go towards Lilly.
The officer takes her hand and drags Lilly out.As far as I know the only reason they could be doing this is because....

Oh no,if I'm right about it means they're going to lock us and...,I look at Jake and he looks back at me.He probably knows too.
"I'm sorry, but I have no other choices, please forgive me officer." He says and throws a ball in the room and closes the door,the room is getting surrounded by the gas coming from it.
Jake gets up immediately and looks at me.
"You know what is it, don't you?" He asks me.
"I do... it's nitrogen dioxide, it's a poison gas"I say looking at him expressionlessly.
"How do we get out?" I ask him even though I know we can't.
Jake looks at me and nods his head no.I see tears in his eyes.
I smile and say,"Why did you come here??Lilly and Hannah needs you" I ask him,but I don't know if he understands me because I feel like everything is getting blurry in front of me and my head is spinning,I go towards him it feels like Im having to walk a mile.
"You need me here more than they do there and..."
I giggle,"Jake please... don't say it's not the right time yet because we have no time left anymore." I say to him.
He laughs,"And I love you,I did,I do and I will until the last breath I take." He says.
That's everything I ever wanted to hear and finally he said it.I touch the ground.I can't breathe anymore,I see Jake laying beside me too.I hold his hand and close my eyes.It hurts but still it's peaceful.