007; the ultimatum

。\|/。

chapter 7

the ultimatum pt. 1

。/|\。

a throwback chapter, Y/N and Finn carry on with their friendship after the break up.

There's an end to every storm. Once all the trees have been uprooted.

Once all the houses have been ripped apart.

The wind will hush, the clouds will part, the rain will stop, the sky will clear in an instant.

But only in then, in those quiet moments after the storm, do we learn who was strong enough to survive it.

Y/N and Finn tried their very best to stay friends after splitting. Because at some point, you just have to let go, Move on.

Because no matter how painful it is, it's the only way we grow.

It takes time.

But they never broke their one promise to each other- no running.

Their friend group currently gathered in Y/N's living room, talking together over Chinese food.

Finn had just got off his phone, joining the rest on the sofa with the box of take out in his hand.

"Can anyone drive me to set tomorrow??" He asks.

"We have to go somewhere." Josh points at him and Drew with chopsticks.

"I'm meeting the boyfriend." Enya spoke. "I have stuff...I'm...washing my hair." Orion looked for a reason to be busy.

"I have nothing to do." Y/N shrugged. "Soooooo...you?" Finn spoke, typing something on his phone. "I guess." Y/N replies before devouring a dumpling.

"But you pay for the gas." She bargains. "You got it." Finn agrees. He had always been easy to talk to.

"1,2,3,4, JFK!" Y/N yells, "FDR!" everyone else shouts, finishing off a can of beer in one chugging.

"The floor is lava!!!" Finn shouts, causing everyone to hop on random furniture around Y/N's living room.

"Ready?? Go!" Everyone forms a number with their fingers, their eyes scanning each other in hopes to look for someone who matches them.

"You!!!" Finn slurs, jumping from the sofa and onto Y/N whom stood on the bean bag.

Y/N laughed as Finn launched towards her, causing them to almost get knocked over. The two of them held on to each other for dear life while everyone else partners up.

Everyone started chanting, hopping around furniture and drinking alcohol. In all honesty, they had no idea what they are doing and what rules they are following. They just had fun doing it.

"Alright, Americans, are you ready??" Josh asks. "I'm not even American!" Finn yelled.

"1, 2,3!" Everyone chugs one more can of beer before tossing the empty tin cans into a basket along with other piles of cans that they've chugged earlier.

"My castleeee!" Finn whines in attempt to protect the couch he stood on. Everyone hopped to launch at him, making themselves stand altogether on the small space and holding onto each other for dear life.