040; bestie nuptials

。\|/ 。

chapter 40

bestie nuptials

。/|\ 。

a/n: oh god drew's gonna be a dad omfg
they joke on a lot of things and
I really can't tell if it's not cap LMAOOO

but in this story, let's pretend
he ain't. I just need a reason for a
finn and y/n moment ok :')

y'all want that?

..

"Hello?" Finn gently knocked on the door of Y/N's study, where she currently made final touches on the newly-sewn attires she made for Enya and Drew.

"Come in." Y/N spoke, keeping her eyes fixed on the loose threads she was getting rid of. "Oh, they're finished already?!" Finn exclaimed, closing the door behind him.

"They both wanted simple shit, so..." Y/N spoke, gesturing at her work. "and they are beautiful. Even this weird thing Drew requested." Finn gestured at the tuxedo top-cargo pants combo.

"I will always understand the assignment." Y/N smiled. "and look at this, Enya specifically requested it." She spoke, walking over to the mannequin that wore Enya's dress.

"Beautiful deep neckline trumpet dress?" She gestured, describing her work. "No!" She exclaimed before pulling off the bottom gown part, the dress now transforming into a white bodysuit with deep neckline.

"It's an impostor bodysuit!" She spoke. "That's crazy..." Finn's eyes slightly widen. "I knowww!!" Y/N whispered.

"and it is gorgeous I can't wait to see it in use." Y/N smiled. "and, well, you've seen Drew's Jason Mraz lookin' outfit." She added, earning a laugh from him.

"Well, I think they turned out really pretty." Finn nodded. "What are you doing here, by the way?" Y/N asks, pushing the mannequins into the storage.

"It's go time. They're here." He answered. "WHAT! You could've started with that before I showed you Enya and Drew's crazy requests." Y/N sneered, stomping to the door with Finn.

"Well, you looked happy with your stuff." Finn chuckled, opening the doors for them. "Finally, took you so long." Drew uncrossed his arms, joining everyone on the couch as Finn and Y/N walks over.

"as all of you already know, our pact is actually happening." Enya announced. "and so this is us getting engaged. Drew?" Enya gestured before Drew got on one knee, 

"Nope!" Enya spoke, making him get up.

"Fine. Here." He huffed, slipping a ring pop onto Enya's finger. "Congrats, we're getting married!" Drew exclaimed.

"Now, the weeding roles." He spoke, turning to everyone. "Before everything, are any of you ordained?" He asks, eyes looking through everyone. "My term just expired." Josh spoke.

"I am." Jack casually spoke with a bowl of popcorn in his arm. "Alright, congrats, you'll officiate." Drew announced. "HELL YES!" Jack cheered, spilling some popcorn. "But we'll need a witness too, maybe you and your wife will fit better into that." Enya chimed. "Oh, yeah..."