052; yellow

。\|/ 。

chapter 52

yellow

。/|\ 。

“I don't wanna get up.” You groggily mumbled against Finn's curls as he held your body in a tight embrace.

Though it was a Sunday, there was still quite a list of things for you to accomplish, but the cold weather and Finn's face buried into your chest had only made it harder to leave your bed.

“Me too.” He leans up and shifted his arms around your neck before pressing soft and lengthy kisses to it.

“Mhmm...” You let out a soft whimper, concealing the blush on your face with your right arm which was useless because Finn could actually feel the heat.

“So this is what you want?” He teases, now trailing his kisses down your clothed body over the nightgown.

“Fuck yes.” You smile as he grabs onto your left leg, and started to follow kises up there. His eyes don't break from yours and your hand clutching onto his curly locks as his mouth reaches further in between your legs.

“Can I?” He hooks a finger onto the waistband of your underwear, and you eagerly nod before he gently slides them off with his teeth, still keeping eye contact with you.

“Fuck, you're so hot.” You breath out, letting your back fall onto the pillows. Finn now work his shirt off before meeting your face one again for a long kiss.

You then gently slide your hands down his chest, until you reach his abdomen and slowly grazed your hand over his clothed dick.

“Ooooh, Y/N.” He breathes out through the kiss. But just as you reached into his boxers,

Knock Knock Knock Knock

“Y/N! Is Daddy there? I can't find him!” Avery's voice came from outside the door.

“Shit.” Finn quietly groaned, stilling above you as you immediately took your hand out from his boxers.

“Wait up!” You yell before gently pushing Finn back into the mattress.

After your visit to your Mother's, you and Finn had decided to spend Fridays and the weekends at your place to spend time together, along with Avery. Which takes you to this situation.

You gently open the door, hiding behind it as you peeked your head through the small space.

“I uh, No he's not here. I think Finn went to get uh...bread.” You stammered.

“Oh, ok. I can't find my shoe. Do you know where it is?” He asks, looking up at you.

“Why don't you go shower and when you're done, Finn will be back and I will get you your shoe?” You ask.

“Ok.” He shrugs before skipping down the hall and back into the room he was sleeping in.

“Phew.” You sigh before locking the doors and seeing Finn on the bed, his face buried into a pillow.