021; birthday boy

。\|/ 。

chapter 21

birthday boy

。/|\ 。

"Where's the birthday boy?!" Y/N and the gang arrived at Finn's place, earlier than everyone else and prior the start of the party.

"Huh. Hi guys, you're early." Finn takes notice of everyone's presence as he continued setting down the loot bags on a table.

"Duh. Early dibs on the capri suns." Y/N walks over to the cooler container which held different beverages and took one for hersef.

Finn said this celebration will be a simple yard party; with only family, close friends, and the kids from daycare.

"Holy shit!" Josh started jumping, blindly tapping Y/N's shoulder as he couldn't keep his eyes off the laid equipment on the ground.

"What?" She punctures the straw into the drink before taking a sip. "IT'S A BOUNCY CASTLE!!!" He gasped.

Y/N's eyes trailed to the deflated bouncy castle on the ground that is being slowly inflated by a machine.

"It is..." She says under her breath. "Sweet! Thank god there's no children here yet!" Drew walked in and started untying his shoe laces.

"Ahem." A small voice had caught the adult's attention, making everyone turn.

"Avery! Happy Birthday man." Josh crouched down and handed him a medium sized box wrapped in a party pattern paper.

"Thank you uncle Josh."

"Hi there, Happy Birthday!" Y/N went in for a fist bump before handing him a small paper bag containing her present.

"Look we have more presents!" Enya, Orion and Drew smiles. "Gift table's over there!" Finn points. "Happy Birthday my man!!!" Jack walks in, before picking up Avery for a spin.

As he sets Avery's feet on the ground, Jack takes notice of the now inflated bouncy castle with a slide. His jaw fell open before blocking his palms over Avery's ears.

"Holy shit that is one big ass bouncy house!" He gasped, taking his hands off. "It is!!" Everyone agrees.

"Hey man, help me with these fairy lights." Finn yells from the ladder.

"But...bouncy house!" Jack whined. "Fairy lights!" Finn demanded, making Jack stomp over to him.

"Do you wanna get first dibs on that?" Josh asks the birthday boy. "Of course!"

He quickly picks up the kid before everyone of them dashed towards the giant inflatable.

"It's like having six children." Finn sighed before securing the light switch to a post.

"You can do this on your own!" Jack whined, holding a roll of lights in his hands. "Seven!" Finn points.

"When are the kids coming anyways??" Jack wonders. "In about an hour." Finn replied.