055; end of an era

。\|/ 。

chapter 55

end of an era

。/|\ 。

“Why did you call us here? ARE YOU GUYS BREAKING UP?!” Drew exclaimed as they looked up at Finn and Y/N from the couch. “Well that lasted months, brother.” Josh added.

“WHAT? NO! Y/N, tell them.” Finn looks over at his girlfriend. “I hate to be the bearer of truly bad news.” She starts off, admitting to herself that she is way over exaggerating this.

“Just tell us, I'm kinda scared.” Enya spoke. “Well, you should be. This is... life changing stuff.” Y/N and Finn exchanged looks before facing back to everyone.

“Finn and I are...” Y/N took a deep breath, throwing hear head back and started speaking.

“Finn and I are moving out of the apartment.” She announced, but everyone's reactions showed completely opposite to what they expected. Enya, Orion, Drew, and Josh kept silent while exchanging confused glances at each other.

“That's it?” Josh questioned. “That's what you called us here for? Why do you always have to act like a character from How I Met Your Mother?” Drew shrugged.

“Well, then you guys process this however you need to, and you probably are wondering why we are moving out at the first place...” Y/N trailed off.

“Yeah, sweetheart, you should've moved out when Josh and Drew got trapped in the elevator for five hours when the whole town went brown out and it turned into a purge.” Enya points out.

“Wait, Finn, so you left your mansion?” Josh asks

“You two live together?” Drew exclaimed.

“I thought you were pregnant or something.” Orion shrugged.

“Ohmy god.”

“Well, we called you here because...we know how much this place means to everyone. and it's moving day so we thought you guys liked to stay together here for the last time?” Finn asks.

“Yeah, that sounds nice.” “I have nothing better to do anyways.” “Sure.”

“Also, I'm pregnant.” Y/N blurts. “WHAT?!” “OH MY GOD!” Drew and Josh practically jumps out of the seat.

“I CAN'T BREATHE, I CAN'T BREATHE!” Enya whimpered, fanning herself as she held onto the couch tightly. “I NEED A MOMENT.” Orion exclaimed.

“Wait, you are?” Finn questioned.

“No, not really. I just wanted to see them like this.” Y/N snickered, looking at their poor friends.

“HAHA! Nice.” Finn laughs, going in for a dap with Y/N. “You two are EVIL!” Josh gasped. “I was ready to be the rich aunt!” Orion glared at them.

“Ehh, I got you idiots. Now, we have a place to move. Come on.” Y/N announces.

“Y/N, where should I put this– Oh my god, what happened to your hair?!” Enya spoke as she walks into Y/N's now empty bedroom with a fancy emerald italian vase in her hands.

“It's bad, isn't it?” Y/N asks before placing the last box down the floor before turning to the mirror. Her hair was poorly braided and strands of it sprawled all over, along with a rainbow ribbon clipped on top.