023; lost boy

。\|/ 。

chapter 23

lost boy

。/|\ 。

"Hi." Y/N hopped in Cylia and Jack's shared bed, squeezing Cylia in between them. "Hey. What's up?" Cylia yawned and sat up, pulling the sheets off her body.

"I want waffle sundays." Y/N randomly blurts, making herself comfortable under the sheets.

"Good evening, Y/N!" Jack groaned from the other side with a twinge of annoyance before hiding under the sheets.

"Hi, Jack. Anyways, yeah. Waffle sundays." Y/N explains. "Care to elaborate?" Cylia raised her brows and turned to face Y/N.

"Like, on sundays, we should have waffles for breakfast. All of us. Just like a family..." She started rambling.

Jack sighed, facing the ceiling. She knew Y/N all too well. She can't just randomly think of something as such.

Y/N tends to talk about the most random stuff when something bothers her, it became a habit that her and Jack could easily pin point.

"...and then we should definitely get those chocolate whipped cream– Y/N, sweetie, what's up?" Cylia cut her off with no hesitation.

"What? I just have a genius idea, that's all." She scoffed. "No, you don't. What's up?" Y/N sighed in surrender, staring into space.

"Work...stuff. It's not good." She lied in a believable tone that even they bought.

"Hm, just sleep it off for now, and come back to work when you feel like it." Cylia fiddled with the lamp switch.

"Okay." Y/N sighed and pulled up the sheets over her body, protecting herself from the cold.

"Alright, Good night babe." Cylia blew her a kiss before turning off the lampshade.

"Good night." Y/N groggily spoke.

"I'm still hereee!" Jack spoke and threw a pillow over his head. "Good night Grazerrrs!" Y/N teased before closing her eyes.

Y/n

The rays of the sun travelled through the cracks on the curtains, shining down directly my eyes. It was annoying to be blinded by them, first thing in the morning, but it wasn't what woke me up. 

As I teetered on the precipice of reality and dream, I jolt awake at the feeling of hunger due to the scent of freshly cooked bacon and eggs coming from outside.

Groaning as I shift my head to the side, I tried to find comfort under the covers, who I remember wasn't even mine. It was then I decide to stretch out and get up, heading downstairs.

It was cold and lonely at my place last night, which uninvitedly lead me to Jack and Cylia's place, and they were polite enough to let me crash.