031; miles away

。\|/。

chapter 31

miles away.

。/|\。

attendance check 🙌

Y/N

It was a spring wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtaking sunset. At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine scented candles hung from naked tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn't crack when you stepped on them.

Carina and Zahra have a small group of close family and friends dressed in spring attire for comfort.

Finally, the officiator came out and asked every to stand. It was starting. All eyes would soon be on the brides. The flower girl lined the path with white rose petals as the music started.

The guests look at the brides, taking pictures of their dresses, waving, smiling- one thing was for sure, though... no one made a sound except the quartet playing a beautiful harmony.

All of the guests took their seats as they approached the end of the aisle, paying attention to the officiant before he says his opening remarks.

"You're bringing not just each other's devotion into your lives, but also the companionship and gift of profound trust. You're committing to share your strength, duties, and love with one other, as this partnership need more than just love to succeed." It was now time for words and speech of wisdom, lecturing everyone.

"It takes trust, to know in your hearts that you want only the best for each other. It takes dedication, to stay open to one another, to learn and grow, even when it is difficult to do so. And it takes faith, to go forward together without knowing what the future holds for you both." The officiator spoke.

The word "love" appears in a lot of stories, yet no one can really describe what love is, and that shouldn't be a problem.

As I put it, I believe that love is the most important thing we can do and that we should never stop doing it. You should always find love for someone, whether it's for family, friends, or romantic relationships.

Much has been said; nonetheless, it is not always possible to express how you feel about someone in words.

You simply do.

But the thing about love is, when it's good, it's so very good; and when it's bad, it hurts so much.

After the couple had dedicated their vows, the exchange of rings took place, which was followed by a conclusion to tie everything together.

"Having pledged your love and promise to one another today in front of all of your friends and family and by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you married! You may kiss!" The officiator spoke before Carina and Zahra held each other close and lean in for a kiss as everyone applaud.

"Congratulations." Y/N smiles at the couple as they approach her on the venue kiosks. "You look beautiful!" Carina compliments. "And you two look immaculate." She says.

"Thank you for coming." Zahra chimed in. "Of course, I never want to miss this." Y/N pours everyone a glass of champagne. "By any chance, are you here with someone?" Carina wondered.

"Mm, no. It's just me." Y/N replied.

"Oh! You found your table number yet?" Zahra asks. "Oh no. Where did you two put me?" Y/N chuckled. "Table six." They discreetly point in unison. "Our most attractive, single friends." Zahra described.