053; better together

。\|/ 。

chapter 53

better together

。/|\ 。

"What are you still doing here, bubba? Mr. driver is waiting for you outside..." Finn points out at Avery who currently rummaged through his backpack on the ground.

"I cannot find my art project!!!" He whined. Finn kept standing by the doorframe with the toothbrush in his mouth, wondering where he may have left the project.

"Here, you left it at my table last night." Y/N passes by with a drink on hand. "Yay!" Avery quickly thanks Y/N before arranging his belongings once more.

"Now, go on, child. You'll run late." Y/N lightly pats him. "Why can't you and daddy take me?" He asks.

Well, today, Finn and Y/N plans to take a visit and peek at their dream house which is almost finished.

It's only been two months since Avery found out about the two of them. and that has been going really well. Y/N and the kid continue to get along, while the three of them would stay at Y/N's place now more often instead of just Fridays and the weekends.

Which... takes us here this fine Tuesday morning.

"Me and Y/N have to visit some friends. and, we have to leave now too. " Finn quickly explains, while Y/N briefly listened. Like their relationship, they've planned to go light and breezy with Avery, as he had just learned about their dating life.

"Ok." Avery nods before taking a lunch bag that had been prepared by Finn earlier.

"Come on, our driver's waiting in the lobby." Finn carefully lead Avery to the doors, "Bye bye Y/N!" He yells. "Bye kid." Y/N replied.

"We'll see you later, baby." Finn plants a kiss on his head before opening the doors. "I know you and Y/N are not really going to see your friends." Avery teased as Finn helps put on his backpack.

"Uhh... what?" Finn stammered.

"You and Y/N are going on a date." He spoke.

"With flowers, and candles, and songs about naked stuff?" He enumerates.

"WHAT? No, uh... absolutely not." Finn denied, avoiding the kid's gaze.

"Then why are your cheeks getting red, daddy?" He teases. "Hey! You. are. supposed.... to go to school!" Finn spoke in between tickles.

"Ok! Ok! Goodbye daddy." Avery blows a kiss before heading outside. "Goodbye, bubba." Finn smiles. "Good luck on the dateeee!"

"Go to school now or I'll cut off your allowanceeeee!" Finn playfully threatens before closing the doors.

"Sup." Finn mumbled before creeping up behind Y/N and placing a kiss on her cheek. "Whose car are we taking?" He asks, rummaging through the key holder.

"I'm low on gas." Y/N spoke. "We'll take mine then." Finn nods before taking his keys. "Come on." Y/N smiles before gently lacing her arm with Finn's, now their turn to leave the apartment.