035; obligations

。\|/。

chapter 35

obligations

。/|\。

Y/N quietly sat on her capacious office, her feet tapping along to the music that was playing on the speakers while she sketched some new looks.

After some time, she eventually finished drawing a Chantilly lace velvet evening classic suit in black and gold embellishments.

Finn will look good in this. She thought. A blush crept up her cheeks as she envisioned the man in the attire, already looking so gorgeous with his hair slicked back.

However, when she realized she needed a name for the clothing, she snapped out of her silly thoughts. Come on, Y/N. Don't think of him like that.

What should I name him? Y/N kept on wondering, the eraser tip of her pencil kept on making contact with the surface of the desk. Let's see, what comes to mind when I see it? Finn.

Flynn?

Fynn.

Fyne!

What a subtle name for a clothing name with such silly meaning behind it. Y/N shrugged it off, just getting it over with as she jot down the clothing details on the upper-right corner of the paper.

Fyne Classic Evening Suit
Men's Wear Collection

"Knock knock!" Jack's booming voice caused her to throw the pencil across the room and chuck the paper under a folder, immediately looking up at her best friend.

"Hey..." She casually greets as she watched Cylia follow behind.

"Hi! I'm so glad you're fine, Jack told me what happened. Welcome home." Cylia walks over by Y/N's side to give her a comforting hug.

"I'm fine as ever, I should be asking about you! How was the appointment!?" Y/N hugs back, guiding the two onto the office couch.

"The baby is literally the size of a peanut so they did labs on her." Jack explained. "and it's fine! very healthy and growing well." Cylia added. "Well, that's good news." Y/N nodded as she walked over to the minibar.

"I would offer you alcohol but you can't drink," Y/N points at Cylia, "I'm sure you wanna avoid that too." and then at Jack, "and I myself am avoiding too, so, apple juice?" Y/N offered before taking out a bottle of Ceres from the fridge.

"Sure." Cylia and Jack agreed.

"Let's just drink it out of wine glasses." Y/N spoke as she reached for the liquor glasses from above. 

"So...? What's up?" Y/N initiates a topic as she brought over a tray of three drinks onto the couches. "We wanna ask you a little favor..." Cylia starts.

"Can you hold onto our little secret for a little longer? We wanna go to the second trimester before telling anyone just to make sure." She explained. "Of course. I understand." Y/N agreed and took a sip of the apple juice.

"Wait, that's the time when the gender is revealed too, right?" Y/N asks. "Yea!"

"Cool, I'm so excited." Y/N nods.

"Another thing..." Jack starts.

"If you manage to keep the secret, you get to be the godmother!" He spoke