064; world's best...

。\|/ 。

chapter 64

world's best...

。/|\ 。

"Are you okay, love?" Finn immediately dashes to your bathroom at the sound of the water splashing.

"Mm, yeah... I just didn't know morning sickness stuck around up until the tenth week." Y/N remarks, wiping her mouth clean with water from the sink.

"I'm sorry..." Finn looks at her through the mirror, cupping her now two-month bump belly with his palms and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"You're so cute." Y/N admires her sweet husband from the mirror and ruffled his perfect curls. "I really want our baby to have your hair." She blurts, earning a chuckle from him.

"Okay, we ready to go?" Finn asks, taking Y/N's purse for her. "Yeah, let's go." Y/N takes one last look at herself through the mirror before heading outside with Finn.

Today's agenda was to visit the doctor's for Y/N's second appointment. Today also marks her tenth week, wherein a check up was necessary. The couple finally arrived at the clinic after a quick drive under the heat, as Y/N insisted they use her car converted into an open space.

"Hello, Y/N, how are we doing now?" Y/N still tried to fix her slightly messed hair as the doctor approached her on the sonography seat.

"Better, thank you." Y/N answers, now slightly tugging on her hospital gown.

"Great, I'm really sorry about your last visit." The doctor remarked.

༺flashback༺

"There's your baby." The doctor keeps the wand steady above Y/N's stomach, all three of them intently watching the image displayed in the screen.

"Oh, wow." Finn finally spots the figure, reaching for Y/N's hand in response. The doctor had a big smile on, watching the parents' reactions.

"Y/N?" The doctor asks, taking notice of Y/N's silent and nonchalant state, eyes still glued on the screen.

"Amazing, right?" Finn asks.

"Where is it?" She croaked, voice breaking. "Uh, well–"

"It looks like nothing! I can't even see my own baby!" She finally wept, tears flowing through her eyes as she hid her expression on Finn's chest.

༺end of flashback༺

"No, no, I'm sorry." Y/N chuckled.

"Well, you're ten weeks in now, and baby's definitely grown much bigger for you to see, wanna meet the little one again?" The doctor asks, applying a cool gel over Y/N's stomach.

"Okay..." They both agree.

"But, can we like, get those black and white 2D sonograms? The 4D ones scare me." Y/N says. "Yeah, we will do that." The doctor laughs in response, preparing the machine for her to use.

"Aaalright..." She started to hover the device over Y/N's stomach, all three of them waiting for the clear picture to appear on the screen.

After a few moments, the machine picked up a clear image of the small baby's entire body, along with it's heartbeat pulsating sounds from the machine. "There we go. Hello, baby."