059; biological clock

。\|/ 。

chapter 59

biological clock

。/|\ 。

Y/N

Much of how we live is determined by biology.

We know how to eat and breathe from the minute we are born, and as we become older, new instincts emerge. We become territorial,

"Hi." Finn speaks his words into my neck, the heat of his breath against my skin, trancing. "Mornin'." I'm still in awe and shock with his proposal to me five days ago in Palm Springs, I'll be marrying Finn.

"Cuddles before I shower?"

"You know it." I reply, breathing contently before nuzzling my face into his chest, getting comfortable and ready to share warmth with him. This was almost routine at this point, as our way of saying good morning to each other.

Finn slightly shifts as he feels my right leg hook around his waist, my arms reaching for his shoulders as he helps me situate on top of him. "So, you want this cuddle?" He teases, looking down at me through his bangs.

"Your curls are getting in the way." I point out, carefully running my fingers through the strands. "Go trim it." I advised. 

"You think they're sexy." He asserted, suddenly pushing himself on top of me to switch places. "Especially like this..." His voice came out hoarsely. 

"Yeah, I do." I went to pull his face down to mine for a kiss, when someone yells loudly from the door.  "Y/N!" Enya barges inside but stops once she see me and Finn holding each other very close.

"...What?" Me and Finn asks.

"Am I interrupting sex?" She asks.

"No." I denied.

"Yeah, she did." Finn mumbled.

"Okay, good. Finn, get out." Enya demands. "WHAT?" Finn screeched.

"Get out I need to talk to my best friend."

"I'm your best friend too."

"What?"

"Yeah, that's weird. I'm gonna go shower."

I caught a glimpse of my engagement ring when Finn gets out of bed, letting the sunrays reflect on the stone. I didn't even realize how hard I was smiling when Enya spoke out, now hopping into the sheets with me with a big smile.

"You'll be Mrs. Wolfhard." She says.

"I am." I chuckled with a smile. "What were you gonna tell me?" I ask.

"I wanna help plan your wedding." She offers, taking me by surprise. "Hm, why?" 

"Girl, you are running a company and Finn's Mr. famous. Plus, do you really want to hire a stranger plan your special day?" She asks.

"Good point. But planning this will be a very hard process. I don't wanna burden you with that either." I point out. "Hey, You and Finn are my best friends. You are never a burden to me. and I've waited so long for this, do you kno- are you crying?"

"Yes." I yelped, holding tears back so hard. "You're so happy and in love, ugh." Enya rolls her eyes before going in for a hug with me. "I'm so happy for you."