050; new beginnings

。\|/ 。

chapter 50

new beginnings

。/|\ 。

"I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you!" You sang along to the rock song playing from the speakers, drowning the sounds of the keyboard as you did some pretty tedious sales report work on the screen.

"I'm into you..." Someone singing from the doors had caught your attention, a smile painting on your lips at the sight of your gorgeous boyfriend. "Hi." You greet, almost hopping off the office chair to get up and offer him an embrace.

"I dropped you off here this morning, miss me much?" He teased, raising a brow. "Today is a super slow boring day." You sighed, gently rocking side to side along with Finn until he sticks something very cold against your nape.

"What's that?" You blindly reached behind, pulling away from his embrace. "Boba?" He offers, showing you two take out drinks. "Alright." You smiled, taking him into the couches with you.

"Can I stay here until you're off? I'm just gonna have to revise my screenplay." He asks. "Yea, sure." Making yourself comfortable beside him, you took a sip from your drink and watched as Finn took off his leather jacket before typing in his password on the laptop.

You continue to watch over the next few minutes, now your right leg laced over his left one. "Quick, my character is getting on a plane, who should he sit with?" Finn asks, resting the back of his neck against the couch and snaking a hand up your right thigh, tracing circles over the lower back.

"Hmmm, Oh! A struggling podcast host." You quickly answer, in which earned a snort from Finn. "Oh, god, that's perfect." He snickers before typing in the introduction and descriptions.

The following hour was spent with Finn brainstorming, chatting, and laughing, which kept you completely occupied and made your work less boring.

and you both deserved a short break, which you are currently doing right now.

Which takes us to this moment, where you're currently lying on Finn's lap as he reads a book and ruminates on its contents for some inspiration. As he mouths the lines from the book while your eyes are concentrated on the tv and hands on the controller as you attempt to beat the level.

"WARIO CHEATS!" You yell, watching as a 'game over' prompt flashes on the screen, getting Finn's attention. "You're cute." He chuckles before briefly taking his hand off your hair for a moment to turn the page.

"You give up?" He raises a brow at you as you switch off the TV and shifted to sat by his side. "I'm pissed, make out with me." You pout, a smirk painting on his lips as he felt your lips latch onto his neck.

"On the couch? Naughty girl..." He teases, immediately biting on his lower lip as he kept his gaze on the text of the book, letting you work your way.

"Ohhh, Y/N." He lets out a breathy chuckle, now tossing the book aside to gently guide you onto his lap. You get up and lie forward onto his chest, reaching your hands up and resting them on his flushed cheeks.

He gently pulls your chin towards him and lovingly surrounds his lips with yours as you elevate your head to his and offer your lips.

You kiss passionately, lightly smiling against each other's lips, his tongue softly flicking over your mouth, and his eyes fluttering shut in response, intoxicated by your effect on him.