056; wait, what?

。\|/ 。

chapter 56

"wait, what?"

。/|\ 。

"Go see your new room, bubba." Finn gently taps Avery on the back before the child carried his little backpack with him as he walked up the single grand foyer staircase.

It's a show-stopper, the ideal centerpiece for any big foyer. The staircase, which is carpeted in a stylish and lively black with white abstract lines design, adds a bit of quirkiness to the regal foyer, and the modern look is complemented with the wooden handrail and white interiors wherein the child held on.

"Now that we're all here, I do love it more." Y/N happily stared into the once cold and empty space now designed with contemporary, lavish interiors and furnished; themed light and airy living room with tufted seats, a glass top table over a large area rug, and a fireplace topped with a framed mirror.

A stone accent wall mounted with a TV adds texture to this contemporary living room with a neutral scheme, with a bowl of colorful crystals rested on the glass table for a pop of color in the room.

"The fireplace is nice." Y/N gawked. "You hated it a month ago." Finn mentions, sneaking from behind before placing a kiss on her temple.

"... yeah that was a month ago." Y//N scoffed, returning the kiss to her boyfriend. "We've already seen our new room like twenty seven times, but wanna test the bed?" Finn suggests.

"I'd like that." She agrees with a smile.

The next morning, you find yourself waking up to Finn's warm smile. "Good morning." He rasps, making you smile and kiss his jawline tenderly. "Good morning." you grin, kissing the tip of his nose before he turns away, his expression bashful.

You lean back slightly, lightly grabbing his chin with your thumb and forefinger and pulling his face back to yours, gazing into his eyes which were smiling at you, and his cheeks dewy rosy under those freckles. You lean forwards and kissed his parted lips, "And what pretty lips"

You continue to scatter kisses to his jaw and down his neck, leaving a trail of crimson red marks. The left strap of your night gown started to fall from your shoulder which Finn's eyes caught, urging him to reach for your left one and glide it off with his finger.

You pressed your hands on his shirt buttons, bringing him up to share a sweet kiss while he clutched your hips as if they were his lifeline. "Oh, Y/N." He lets out a sigh of content.

"I make you like thus, hm?" You tease.

"Always, my love."

Just as he was about to bury his fingers under your dress, the sound of the door opening made him hug you close to him in an attempt to hide your half-nudity, Finn's glare now horrified at the person by the entrance of your room.

"Oh, sorry. Were you and daddy cuddling?" Avery asks, opening the door further and exposing the hallways to you. "Cuddling, yes." You awkwardly chuckled and buried yourself under the sheets.

"Yes, bubba?" Finn asks, buttoning his shirt back up.

"Can you put on my bowtie?" The kid asks. ".....Sure."

The first morning in your new house was definitely nice, despite Avery walking in on the both of you and Finn on the verge of making him a new sibling. But it was now your first week here and everything's been lovely.