044; trailer read?

。\|/ 。

chapter 44

trailer read?

。/|\ 。

"Stop moving!" Y/N demands as she carefully laid out a tape measure down along Finn's body, as he stood up in a T-Pose.

Finn, on the other hand could contain his laughter as he locked eyes with drew through the huge mirror in front of them, constantly imitating and quoting characters.

"This needs three more inches of allowance." Y/N notes down. "That's what she said!" Drew yells, causing Finn to laugh.

"Oh my god..." Y/N shook her head, continuing to take Finn's measurements. "Can I put my arms down now?" He sighed in slight discomfort. "No." Y/N replied, even though she just wanted to mess with him.

"You're not even measuring my arms anymore!" He chided as Y/N brought the measuring tape around his chest.

"Do you want a perfect fit or not?!" She asks. "We're a perfect fit." He raised his brows before taking his arms from his side, moving them forwards and resting them down on Y/N's shoulders.

"Oh my god..." She shook her head once again, proceeding to hide her flushing cheeks from him whilst taking in his measurements.

"What? My arms are still raised, right?" He . "Shut up, Finn." Y/N chuckled, slinging the tape measure behind her neck before gently taking Finn's arms off by the wrist, holding them up in between them.

Finn sends her a sheepish smile before Y/N swings his own hand over his cheek, making a faint slap sound. "Ohw!!!" 

[ . . . ]

Y/N smiled to herself before pressing pause on the video. The clip she'd just watched was one of the many ones that didn't make it to the final vlog in Enya's channel, which she'd sent to Y/N. They have filmed it a couple weeks back, and she's only seeing it for the first time.

Not long after, Y/N heard the sound of the front doors opening, revealing Jack in an elegant suit. "Ah! You suited up!" She remarked, getting up from her seat.

"Well, I figured if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do this right." Jack spoke, taking a small spin before walking towards the minibar.

"Oh, and you're making the drinks, what up!" Y/N remarked before taking her seat.

With their baby on the way, he insisted on having a "Jack night" to savor the final few moments of him being free of taking care of a child.

"Does this mean you're going to tell everyone now?" Y/N politely asks. "I've already told quite a few friends, actually. But I can't tell Finn yet, he's been too busy with that new film of his." He explained.

"Ah, I get you."

"...and he's still busy after that! Him and Josh are going to Canada to start their project." He added. "Oh, right..."

"But anyways, we are two fine, classy bachelor/ettes tonight." He spoke before taking out two shot glasses. "Dude, you're married." "SHHH let me have this!"

"What do you want?" He asks. "I'll have a Johnny Walker Blue- neat." She specified. "and a Montecristo number two. I have some under that drawer. Thanks." She replied, gesturing below the counter.