066; LIFELONG WISH

。\|/ 。

THE EPILOGUE

。/|\ 。

Y/N

Today's the day my life begins.

Most of my life, I've been just me. I didn't have any problem with that. But, there are a lot of little reasons behind why big things in our life happen.

In order to understand the end, you have to go back to the beginning.

The thing about friends, coworkers, neighbors, drinking buddies, partners in crime, and even your person- who you love so much when you're young, as the years go by, you just lose touch.

But, it's also true that true love has a habit of... coming back.

There is some kind of magic about going far away and then coming back all changed. for the better.

"Hi, darling. Good morning. How do you feel?" Woozy and still under a lot of medicinal drugs, Finn's soft voice was the first thing that accommodated my awakening soul.

"Where's our baby?" I don't know how long it has been since the delivery, but I miss our child already and want to hold them with Finn.

"The nurse is coming any time now." He assured, "You did amazing, dear. I love you so much." His sweet words only made me feel much more better, never failing to release butterflies in my stomach.

Finn and I were extremely lucky to have been living proof of that.

Today, I become a mother, I become accountable to someone other than myself. Today, I become accountable to our future, to all the possibilities that our little family has to offer.

"Meet your mommy and daddy." The nurse's modulated voice filled the room as a bassinet was pushed in with our newborn child in it.

"Oh my god." Was all I could say. Their journey from the door to my side seemed to be the longest ten seconds of my life. and before I knew it, The nurse had carefully laid my baby into my embrace as we touch for the second time.

"Hi, precious." All the exhaustion from my body seemed to have faded away at the presence of my kid. Finn and I's kid.

"Hi, baby. I love you. We love you so much." Finn's fingers combing through my hair made everything feel much more soothing as he whispered to our child.

"Should I call your friends in?" The nurse segwayed.

"Yes please." Finn agreed, not keeping our eyes off our child.

Together, no matter what happens, I'll be ready for everything,

To take on life.

To take on love.

To take on possibility and responsibility.

Today, our life continues with our new child and I for one can't wait...

"Hi guys!" Orion's beautiful voice was the first one I recognized as they entered the room.