047; wildest dreams

。\|/ 。

chapter 47

wildest dreams

。/|\ 。

The votes had been tallied, and a conclusion had been reached. The awards ceremony begins at 7:00 p.m., giving everyone two hours to get dressed as they had just finished filming.

"Oh... hey man, go up to this ballroom, we set up something for you. Y/N's orders." Josh reminded, passing Finn a key as they met down the hall. "Alright man, thanks." Finn nodded, intrigued by what they had put up for him.

Finn makes his turn to meet the giant doors. Opening them, he was surprised at the sight of a fully-set up room just like his very own awards show venue. The exquisite ballroom was lit dimly, accentuating the huge screen on stage which was live streaming the awards show back in the US. The guests in the crowded space resembled the ones in the screen— sophisticated and lavish. Guests and friends approach Finn as he goes through the crowd, wishing him good luck for the night.

He made his way backstage, having his moment of privacy in the function room where he found a beautiful sparkly black suit with a matching semi-unbuttoned black ruffled shirt underneath hanging, alongside an Alexander Wang black suede leather boots and a small sticky note attached to it.

rooting for you :)

-Y/N

p.s. open the mini fridge

Finn couldn't help but smile at the thoughtful gesture, walking straight to the mini fridge stored under the room's coffee table.

Pulling out the drawer, two cans of Lime La Croixs tied together by a gold ribbon came in sight. He laughs, letting the drinks be and saving it for them later.

"Hey you, what's this?" he heard a familiar voice coming from the entrance, God... I can't be alone with my thoughts for a minute.

"Hi." Finn returns the smile. "It's for the show later so I don't fully miss it." He explained before setting down the letter back on the couch.

"I have to go change..." He trailed off, taking the outfit from the rack. "and don't wait up for me, I'll see you outside." He excused himself before heading to one of the bathrooms to change, as the event starts very soon.

The anticipation only grew wilder as his category were put last, everyone in the audience patiently watching.Once his category was eventually called, everyone grew excited and nervous.

The room had kept quiet, attentively watching the screen in front of them. "Without further do, the Emmy for Lead Actor Drama goes to..." The presenter spoke, building up suspense for a few seconds as she held onto the golden award.

Finn breathes out, putting his palms together in hopes for victory while his family and friends watched back and forth from the live and onto his actions.

"Finn Wolfhard." The presenter announced. Finn's eyes widen as everyone in the room and in the show started clapping, cheering and hollering for his success. Finn immediately went in to hug Avery and his parents, as everyone else celebrated.

Finn had turned behind, giving his friends, and Iris a hug as well before stepping in front of the screen once again, joy sparkling in his eyes. He was just simply overjoyed.