062; this side of paradise

。\|/ 。

chapter 62

this side of paradise

。/|\ 。

both hands on
the screen, these are
newlyweds, y'all know
what you're boutta see

wc: 4,011

Nightstand vase shattered, lamp tilted, pieces of clothing scattered over the floor, and headboard loudly hitting the wall was the first thing you and your now-husband had in mind first thing for this fine morning.

Laid on his back and knees slightly up and heels digging in the mattress, body still half asleep and oh so sensitive. As he clutches your ass with every bounce on his cock, he grinds his hips up against yours, the lightest moans from his split lips, urgent and high pitched. You're in charge, and he lets you do everything you want, from the speed you choose to the subtle adjustments in angle, low-lided eyes fixated on your breast, and the way your head falls back so gracefully. The bright ray shining through the windows catches the nicest parts of your body, and he can't take his eyes away from the view.

You reach your hand down to your clit and gather up the dripping wetness at the bottom of your opening, bringing it upwards and using the slick to slide your fingers over your swollen bump, lightly twitching as you rub them back and forth. Soft breaths leaving your lips as you get to work, you grin when you see your husband completely under your control. Especially as he feels your wetness on his skin now, as it drips down onto the slithers of his thighs.

"That's it, keep going, good girl." he hums. You're so wet now that your fingers can slide into your entrance easily. "Fuck, you almost there?" He strains, feeling your wetness now pooling down his inner thighs and landing on his abdomen, while your nails dig into the headboard and the other into his hip.

"Mhmm." You moan in his ear, your hand a blur as you fuck yourself faster, your face buried into Finn's neck, pressing messy sucking kisses, as your body started to tense.

"Shit!" You fervidly gasped, choking on air as he fucks you through your climax, and body still intensely shaking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He strains, panting and immediately stopping, his muscles clenching tight against your thighs. He stills his movements, shooting his load deep inside your sensitive spot with a loud lament of your name.

You sigh softly as you watch Finn lay back down breathless, and flustered. He then leans over you, placing his hands either side of your head, and looking down at you with a gratified and lazy smile. Your eyelids lidded, dick still inside you as you closely held each other into a warm embrace.

Until his head tiredly drops to the right and seeing a familiar book resting on the night stand.

"Oh, look, they have the milk and honey poetry book here." He picks the book on the night stand, propping it in his palm with his right hand, flicking through with his thumb, to find a random chapter while resting his chin down into your hair again.

"Haven't read that in so long." You rest your face down against his chest, his chest moving slowly under you as he breathes, you listen to the calming sound of his steadying heart.

"Would you like me to read to you, dear?" "You know it." you reply, breathing contently, as you nuzzle your face into his chest, getting comfortable in his embrace.