049; brighter

。\|/ 。

chapter 49

brighter

。/|\ 。

You wake up and immediately noticed how warm your body felt having fallen asleep in Finn's embrace, with his button up shirt covered around your body and his arms locked around your waist.

Rain falls melodiously against the window as you both lie spooning in your bed, intensifying the joy of the coupled sound, of just the two of you; leaving only your paired and relaxed breathing and the rainfall to accompany your comfort.

A smile spreads across your abundantly heated cheeks as the smell of him wafts through the air and his steady breathing trickles past your neck.

Finn appeared to be more relaxed than usual, followed by his thoughts from the previous night. His dark curls were strewn across the pillow, wild and unruly.

You took his hand in yours and gently pressed his knuckles against your lips before nestling into it by the pillow. Being so close to him had made you feel as though you'd finally gotten everything you'd ever desired.

"Your face feels nice." Finn's voice catches you off guard; he hadn't even moved or opened his eyes yet. His free hand reached out to sweep his fingers through your hair and down your jaw, compelling you to meet his gaze.

His eyes open slowly and finally meet yours warmly, now sliding his hand under your shirt before gently stroking his fingers against your skin, "You look really beautiful." 

"So do you." You mutter, nuzzling your face into his locks and inhaling his sweet scent. "Good morning, Y/N." He softly replies, now guiding his palm down your thighs. "Good morning." You smile before he gently leans down to plant a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Are you cold?" He asks. "Cold? No, quite the opposite, actually." You replied, subtly tracing his chiseled facial features with your thumb.

"You sure?" He asks once more, keeping his gaze fixed to yours as you haven't even noticed his free hand carefully undoing the first three buttons of his button up shirt that you wore.

"I really wanna warm you up, and I had just learned..." He trailed off, gently propping himself up and gently hovering above your frame,

"...That you are still ticklish!" He teased before quickly nuzzling his face into your neck, planting multiple kisses all over your neck and chest, earning a sudden and continuous cackle from you.

"Okay! O-KAY!" You breathed out in between laughs, now crossing your wrists behind his neck as he stops, taking time to admire your features before laying back down on his side.

"I'm starving." You blurt. Finn smiles in agreement, turning to face you. "That, I am." His voice still deep, and his eyes flitting from your eyes to your lips. 

"...starving for your touch." Your eyes flutter shut when he kisses you, soft and loving as his hand cups your cheek gently. His free hand slides up your waist once more, pulling his shirt up to touch your skin.

"Damn, Finn." You were all gasping for air as his tongue ran across yours in gentle sweeps. You quiver even more for him because of the way his hands grasp you, both possessively and tenderly. As you felt your hips begin to rock against his, the gentle kiss became more desperate, turning into something more passionate.

"Again, Y/N? Damn..." He chuckles, pulling away from your lips. "You started this!" You spat. "I love waking up next to you." He muttered before dipping his lips down to place gentle kisses upon the upper side of your breast, making his way up your jaw and giving it a slow, tantalizing lick. "You're so perfect." His voice took on a huskier tone at the remark, followed by a smirk