030; a hard day's night

。\|/。

chapter 30

a hard day's night

。/|\。

The early skies take on an amethyst-purple hue. Spring has ended, and the atmosphere is shifting. In the warm glow of tree-flame, the land will soon be deep. 

Summertime has come.

Dawn brings a crown of sunshine, smiling upward at the dark heavens, sensing how the night embraces her more with each passing minute and hour, and waking up the sleeping city.

For Y/N, it was an unusually early morning, as she had to get up earlier than normal. 

Today's agenda is jam-packed, as she had to help with something for Finn and Avery's camp first thing in the morning before planning everything and departing for a special event in her industry.

Still half asleep, Y/N splashed water in her face before throwing on a decent coat and quickly sprinting down to the building's storage unit. 

She's forgotten most of the things she's kept here, since the majority of the pieces inside are from her past. Even she's surprised to learn that she owned such a things.

Except for one that's the sole reason she's even here– a ten person tent which Finn had asked to borrow. He'd realized it late and had little time to run out and buy one, so it was a last-minute favor.

Y/N brushed some dust from the bag, allowing her to examine the room. An orange electric guitar is one of the items in question, which she had no recollection of owning. As much as she wanted to look around and reminisce, she had a long day ahead of her. 

The sun had already risen by the time she returned back up to her apartment, much to her surprise. 

Y/N continued with her daily routine, having just finished covering all of the tasks that needed to be completed for the company while she was away.

She threw on a comfortable summer puff sleeve dress before slipping on the bracelet that Avery gave a couple of weeks ago to match with it.

After that, y/n drove to her humble main office for a meeting with the staff regarding her absence. It was a quick conference, which bought her time to wait and pack up.

"Hi!" A shrieking voice had caused her to look up, meeting a hopping Avery followed by Finn, both dressed ready for a vacation. "Hi there." Y/N greets back, taking all her belongings from her seat.

"I'm sorry if we kept you waiting, he won't get out of the tub." Finn ranted. "It's alright, I was just leaving." Y/N insisted.

"Here's the tent. Although, I am not sure if the instruction manual is still inside." Y/N chuckled. "That's fine, Nick and dad got this." Finn spoke.

They watched as Avery spun himself on one of the seats, playing with some fashion figurines on Y/N's desk.

"So, uh... you're going out too, huh?" He wondered. "Yeah, busy weeks ahead." She sighed. 

"Ah, yeah I remember. Hey, you were just leaving right? Come on we'll walk you down." Finn offered before calling over Avery as him and Y/N walks outside the office.

"Where are you camping again?" She wondered. "Vancouver island. Perfect spot." He answers, his eyes spotting Avery still wandering around Y/N's office.