024; hate to see your heart break

。\|/ 。

chapter 24

hate to see your heart break

。/|\ 。

"Good morning." Josh faced the newly waken Y/N walking towards the kitchen, greeting her half-awaken figure as she rubbed her eyes. "The hell are you doing here?" She yawned and watched him pour milk on the bowl.

"My AC broke and it's piping hot at home." He answers.

Y/N chuckled and poured herself some water, "So sad." She flashed him a fake frown.

"I got breakfast burritos, help yourself." Josh points at a take-out bag before hopping on a couch. "Sweeeeeeeet! This is why I love having you around." Y/N took her own food and joined Josh.

"It's seven, don't you have work?" He wondered as he scanned through the Netflix catalog.

"It's rest day at work, we do once every week for those who has other hustles or just simply wanna relax." She decreed.

"Didn't have to flex on me like that." Josh cried.

"Well, you asked!" She laughs, just when her phone started ringing.

"Y/N." She immediately picks up the phone and rested the device on her shoulder as she finished up chewing.

"It's Avery!" The little voice squeaked.

"Hi, off to school now?" Y/N asks.

"Yes. Daddy said you can come!" He added.

"Alright, I'll be there. Where is he?"

"He's eating breakfast."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Hurry! Hurry! I want to meet my friends!"

"God, this child is too excited for school. Wait until you reach high school." Y/N chuckled as she put her phone away. "Although he has a really cool dad, he'll be fine." She shrugged.

"Avery?"

"Yeah, we're taking him to first day of kindergarten today. You should come." She invites.

"If it's cool for them then alright."

"The child loves you. Come on." Y/N persuaded before the two now hurried and prepared, not wanting to make Avery late.

"Y/N! Y/N! Uncle Josh!" Avery hopped towards the two. "My man! Look at you!" Josh crouched down and engulfed the boy in his arms. "Let's go to my school!"

"Alright, go get your dad." Y/N demanded after taming his curls.

Finn stumbled out his room and into the hallway, attempting to button up his shirt.