025; I'm bad news

。\|/ 。

chapter 25

I'm Bad News

。/|\ 。

He bites at your neck, earning a groan from you. The room was dark, the moon and the streetlights outside being your only light source. You tug at his curls as he continues to bite and suck at your skin, most certainly leaving marks, and you let out another whimper of approval.

He sits up, gaining a noise of annoyance from you; although once you realize that he's discarding his clothes, you grin. Sitting up, you pull at his tie and draw his face closer to yours.

You thought to yourself how lucky you are to be here, doing this with him. You peck on his nose, giggling as you started unbuttoning his shirt.

You moaned for the 100th time that night, he pulls your body closer to his as he continuously thursts in and out of you; random, sloppy movements developed into a loving, rhythmic pattern.

You scratch at his back, earning a groan of pleasure from him. The bed creaked at every movement and you took a deep breath in, savoring his warmth. he latches onto your neck again, coating your skin with another set of marks, thinking to yourself you won't be able to hold much longer.

Your loud noises mixed with his low ones, sounding so beautiful. Your hands latch onto his neck once again, yanking and earning a moan from him. You warn him that you're extremely close, your mind fuzzy as he started going faster, chasing his own high.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Y/N tossed and turned in bed, gasping awake from the lewd dream. She could vividly feel her heart pumping out of her chest and the sweat dripping down her head. She took a few deep breaths, recovering from the dream.

Before she finally decided to wake up, pushing aside everything that bothered her. Y/N put on her robe and took her laptop, heading outside to start her day. She turns red, pacing around her apartment and feeling a sickly feeling in her stomach whenever she remembers the dream.

"Finn? Seriously?" She muttered herself as she poured herself a cup of tea and heading to the balcony to get started with some work. She was still kind of upset at the man from their fight a few days ago.

The warm rays of the sun shone through the city. The glass panels in the balcony gave her a clear view of the side of everything. Y/N immediately opened her laptop and took care of work, despite feeling so drained and unmotivated.

A box of cigarettes laid on the table, staring into Y/N's soul. At some point, every one of us have had a bad habit we're not proud of. Which takes us here- her occasional shame cigars. The pack hasn't been touched in months, since she's moved back into the apartment.

But now just feels right, as her heart was still racing and face flustered. She needed a plug to calm down.

Y/N scrolled through the virtual closet of designs she'd made, landing upon one specific attire. It was a slim-fit striped suit with diamond linings, which Finn thought was really cool. and so she saved it for him to wear at the fundraiser, realizing that they were supposed to do the fitting today.

But since they haven't spoken since the fight, Y/N just assumed that he'd cancel and exits the program.

Y/N sighed and shook off the ash from the cigarette. Until the sudden sound of her doorbell had caught her attention. She was used to her friends just barging in, and so the sound of the doorbell ringing was quite rare for her, causing her to wonder who might be ringing her at this time of the day.