054; happiest place

。\|/ 。

chapter 54

happiest place

。/|\ 。

"YO! I haven't seen you in forever, where the hell have you been?" Drew asks as he welcomed Y/N in their home. "I never left..." Y/N plainly answered as he lead her inside.

"What's with the clothes?" He asks, looking at the two sets of clothes in a hanger in Y/N's hands. "For our outing. What should I wear?" Y/N asks, holding up each hangers.

A few days ago, Enya and Drew suggested everyone should meet for a day out. No one had anything in mind as they already have been to everywhere, except Orion who realized that they've never been all collectively been on Disneyland.

Everyone agreed, and wanted to take Avery along. While Y/N and Finn also thought that this would be a good time to tell their friends about their relationship.

Drew meticulously observed each outfit, knowing that Y/N loved her style. "You know what..." He spoke, not being able to pick from the two looks.

"Ask Josh, he's in the shower." He points. "Alright."

"YO OVALLE!" Y/N yelled as she entered the bathroom, the smell of soap and steam reeking through. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Josh exclaimed before peeking through the glass doors. "Oh, Y/N." He casually greets.

"Help me, I'm in crisis." She spoke before leaning against the sink. "What's up?" Josh pushed his hair back. "What should I wear to Disneyland?" She asks.

"Why don't you ask Finn?" Josh asks before reaching for his towel and covering his body and stepping out of the shower.

"Wha- Why him?" Y/N blushed at the mention of his name. Josh smirked at his response, but his reply had caught her off guard. "You two are like... hooking up right?" He raised a brow and reached for a toothbrush.

"WHAT? Where the hell did you get that?" Y/N asks.

"Weeeeellll.... I can't tell you." He shook his head.

"Well, I'll tell you that's not true." She looks away. "Oh, you are a bad liar." He teased. "What?!"

"Fine, I'll tell you but you can't get mad at me." Josh gave in.

"Um, no promises." Y/N chuckled.

"So you see last week, I left a note at your house right?"

"Note?"

"Hah, I figured you didn't see it. I crashed at your place last Tuesday night because I got locked out of my place and there was no way in." He explained. "Ayo, can you get a new toothpaste in there?." He asks, gesturing to the cupboard.

"Oh no, I think I see where this is coming." Y/N started to look back at the events of that night before reaching for the handle.

That night when she and Finn had a conversation about moving together after giving him a message, they... might've a little fun in the bedroom afterwards.

While Josh had just woken up from one of the guest rooms nearby, about to notify Y/N about his presence when he heard Finn's name being screamed from her room.

He was in complete shock and decided to take off as he realized what was going down, deciding to just find a way to break into his apartment back in and not wanting to deal with that situation.