020; surprise visit

。\|/ 。

chapter 20

surprise visit

。/|\ 。

Y/n

"These are good!" I groan, devouring some Japanese chocolate that Jack and Cylia brought home. "Right! we also got you some ramen and...Random souvenirs." Cylia points at the brown paper bag beside me.

"Thank you so much." I smile at them before drinking a glass of water.

"I bet Japan had so many great clothing and thrift stores!" I spoke. "yes!" Cylia and Jack squealed. "and you bought a lot of them." I added.

"Uh, ya doi!" Jack agreed. "I'll show them!" Cylia says. "Oh, please do." "I'll go get them!" She sprints upstairs, leaving Jack and I on the table.

"So! How was the baby Wolfhard?" Jack asks and ate a piece of fry.

"Ergh, long fucking story." I groaned, making Jack laugh. "Oh no, let me hear it." He says.

I started telling Jack everything, sparing no details into the story.

"Damn, but it's great you two got to like, somehow get long. I can't believe you gave him Sir Inks-A-Lot." He says.

"Eh, I was done with it the moment he coughed at his face. Children's coughs do be deadly." I spoke, making him laugh.

"and oh, and it's his birthday in two days, I almost forgot. " I added.

"Right yeah! We'll go shop for a gift." He says. Cylia now walked down the stairs with bags of clothes in her hands. "Oh, that is a lot." I comment. "Yeah, there's just a lot of cute stuff out there and I had to get them." She says.

"and I got a lot of shit too." Jack grabs his own bags, as the couple started going through their clothes.

"I have to tell you something but please don't kill me." I quickly said. "Go on." They both spoke.

"So, remember when Asher and I hung out?" I start off. "Mhm..."

"Oh! My god this is cute!" I pull out a mesh blouse top, admiring it. "Right!!! Plus it's super cheap. Anyways, continue." Cylia folded her clothes.

"Apparently, it was a date." I finally say, getting Jack's attention. "Oh my god??!?" He raises his brow with a smile on his face.

"And like, we almost kissed but I told him I wasn't ready to date. and he was so nice about it. I just, I didn't want to lead him on." I say, continuing to go through clothes.

"Oh man, he didn't tell me that." Jack says. "So...are you alright??" Cylia asked. "Yeah, yeah I am."

Jack and Cylia shared a look that even I couldn't decipher.

"Well, it's alright man. At least you guys are cool. That's what matters." Jack nods. "Yeah, guess so." I agree.

"and this is for you." Cylia hands me over a black blouse. "Girl, you didn't have to!!!"