061; last forever

。\|/ 。

chapter 61

last forever

。/|\ 。

at some point in life, someone will love you more than what you've expected...

"How about a perfect low chignon bun?" Orion shows a photo of a hairstyle from her phone while Enya combed through Y/N's hair in front of the mirror.

"No, it looks like a giant turd hanging." Y/N shook her head in disapproval.

"Yup, that's all I have. Enya?"

"No." Enya states, putting the brush down, and not wanting to get a taste of the bride roasts.

"Come to think of it, her hair's actually perfect as it is." Orion says, observing Y/N through the mirror. "Agree, and I think I know just what to put to really top everything off." Enya follows, now taking out a short, neat veil before putting it above Y/N's head.

"I love it." Y/N smiles.

"Well, you are done, and you look gorgeous, girl." Orion says.

"Thank you."

“Alright, ladies! It's happy hour. Everything's on me!” Drew enters the room along with a trolley of fancy drinks and appetizers he'd ordered from the restaurant.

It always feels like there is just one person in this world to love. And then you find somebody else, and it just seems crazy that you were ever worried in the first place.

because we can live more than one life... and have more than one chance.

"Did you give Avery the thing?" Josh strikes the golf ball with a club, watching it launch into the sky before faintly hearing it hit the concrete ground.

"Yeah, he's on his way down now." Finn replies, doing the same swing and successfully tossing it towards the fields nearby.

Perched on the top of the building's Mediterranean themed structure, this swish open-air drinking hole overlooks the iconic LA skyline along with the palm and banyan trees standing strong.

They managed to score this amazing rooftop deck of the event place, deciding to throw some golf balls from there, just like how they used to when they were young adults.

"Ah, sorry, I couldn't find a jewelry box on such short notice. Very romantic gesture though." Josh says.

"That's fine, I put it inside a box of roses." He answers, positioning a golf ball on the stand. “Double the gift, double the romance.” Finn winks before taking another swing.

“Ergh, you're so dorky and in love.” Josh cringed before launching the golf ball into the air with the club.

"But, very sweet." He added.

and while everyone comes with a baggage, find someone who loves to help you unpack.

"Hello, child. Come in." Y/N was surprised to see Avery at her door prior the ceremony. and he was carrying a medium, black heart-shaped box.

Avery makes his way inside and sits himself on the bed where the other girls and Drew ate.

“Hello, kid. Sorry, I don't have chocolate milk or any juice here.” Drew says. “That's fine, water's alright.” Avery says.