For My Will Is As Strong As Yours

Everything's black. Where am I? Where's Hisoka?

You open your eyes, in front of you is a dark brick wall soaked in rainwater. Your wet hair hangs in front of your eyes, your eyes are puffy and irritated from the run down mascara. You look around, one side is the busy street and the other side is the dead end to the alley way your sitting in. You can't find Hisoka.

Then your eyes travel down to the bottle of vodka in your right hand. Everything flashes back to you. You felt your gut sink as you set your head down. You felt so ashamed of yourself, drowning your memories in vodka. He had the power to make you fall off the deep end, this was the drowning. This was the part where his hand let go of yours and the memories of you two wrapped like chains around your feet, weighing you down slowly, all for you to die as you reached the empty bottom.

You picked your knees up and hugged them close to your chest while sitting in the puddle stained alleyway. The water was colorful, reflecting lights from the neon signs all around the streets. He was colorful, he made everything brighter, his menacing aura had a certain saturation to it, it made the darkness go away. Everything about him was so conflicting. Why couldn't you see it? Why couldn't you leave before you fell in love? Why have you done this to yourself?

The blame was not yours to take but you stole it anyways. You tore yourself down for falling in love. Why couldn't you forgive yourself?

The loud horns of the cars and the yelling in the streets grew loud in your mind. They drew your thoughts away like white noise. The moon was full and shining right upon you down in that alleyway. Your pupil turned into the moon as it reflected directly onto your eyes. The moonlight made your chest pound and your breathing intensify. It was almost as if it was telling you something, some secret.

Get up Y/n, cmon. You're gonna be okay

You jumped as you heard his voice whisper this into your mind, "It's okay" this is what he had said to you that made you fall, this is what he said that made you open yourself up. Hearing his voice inside your mind enraged you.

Do not let him control you, it'll never be okay and that's because of him. You need to get up and move on. You have no power over me Hisoka.