Pressing Issue

This chapter will entirely take place from Hisokas point of view

She felt so warm in my arms, I've never held anyone like this. I don't think i'm going to be able to let her go that easy. Fighting Chrollo has been my number one priority for so long, that's my future, beating him. Shes just a phase of excitement, she has to be no matter how much I want her to stay. I want to stay but I can't, there are bigger things at play. I want her safe too, she won't be if she comes with.

We made the most wonderful love that night, her sex drive is impeccable, i'm not completely sure i'm going to be able to keep up, I only have so much juice to give her, and I can't let her run me dry. What the hell am I talking about, I couldn't go dry, Im only 27, shes what? 20? I find it hilarious how i'm thinking about going dry while I have a more pressing issue at hand.

She fell asleep quite fast after I fucked the shit out of her despite the good four hours of sleep she got earlier today. It was only about 11, I wasn't tired enough to sleep, I rarely ever slept anyways. Her big voluminous hair complemented her so nicely, her figure was breathtaking, she was a gift from the heavens. I wonder what or who i'd be doing right now if I hadn't met her. Nothing that good that's for sure, her sex was so fucking good, she absorbed every right spot of me when I was inside her. She gave me indescribable pleasure and I wasn't exactly ready to lose it. Sure the sex has been great but that's not why I want her so badly, I couldn't explain my feelings for her if I wanted too. This whole thing was confusion at its finest. All I know is that I had to have her, and i'll cherish her until I go. I'm sure I can go on without her for a little while, hopefully I can return to her. That's doubtful knowing her resistance, she has enough respect for herself to know not to accept me back after I have to break her heart when I leave.

I truly do feel terrible, I never actually feel bad but thinking about leaving this divine woman is filling me with guilt. Im entirely strong enough to deal with it.

Another pressing issue is the occurrence of Gon and Killua. Gon has improved very much so, I'll have to fight him eventually. He's not ripe enough for picking just yet but i'm on a time limit. Y/n won't like me fighting Gon, they are friends after all and Gon is only 12 years old. He's proved to handle himself barely enough to survive against me so he should be fine if we fight. If I challenge Gon i'm sure he'll push the date down to the time I need to leave for York New city. I might be able to tackle both of my issues at the same time, fighting Gon will enrage Y/n and that'll give me a chance to end things, I'll have to do it harshly though to make her hate me, it'll keep her away, it'll keep her safe. I don't know what I'd do if I was the reason of her downfall.

I managed to fall asleep last night while I was deep in thought, to my surprise Y/n was already up and she was making breakfast in the kitchen. She was dressed in her underwear and a white t shirt of mine. She danced her hips to the humming she was doing while she was flipping eggs in the pan. She was too cute, she seemed so intimidating but she wasn't anymore. She was opening up which is something rarely seen for people like us. I doubt it'll ever happen again when I have to break it off, I'm not trying to sound cocky but I can see how consumed she's become with me, she's never let herself feel for anybody until now, I feel like i'm destroying her even more. Was it selfish to stay with her to the end? I just want to be with her as long as I can.

She turned and saw me sitting up in bed, she walked over and straddled herself in my lap, I grabbed her hips and rubbed her against me. I leaned in for a kiss and she hopped up and ran to the kitchen when the eggs started burning. She was quite funny, she was always managing to let her guard down in front of me and do something embarrassing. I chuckled a bit as I got up and walked over to her. I grabbed her hips and pushed her against me while she was trying to manage making breakfast. I whispered in her ear "Good morning beautiful" she blushed at this and turned her head up for a kiss, I complied and gently stroked my lips against hers. Her emerald eyes sparkled with the rays of sunlight shining through the window. My happiness faded as I felt almost domesticated by this morning that would only take place if we were normal people. As much as I despised myself sometimes I had never wanted the normal domesticated life. Ever. Y/n clearly noticed this and I know she felt the same way, she set down plates of breakfast and made the most rude comments to lift our dreadful mood. If her provoking the shit out of me lifted this uncomfortable mood then so be it.

I didn't want to leave her.