Kleos

I could hear my heart beating while walking to the arena. Please don't let me see Hisoka.

The hallways made you suffocate. The drowning feeling hadn't left. Breathing deep, your back stiffened straight, trying shakily to display confidence. The arena was loud, cheering, and jeers flooded through the "soundproof" glass in the fighter's waiting room. Your match was next.

You couldn't stop your eyes from darting around the arena to spot Hisoka. A gut feeling rushed over you as you regretted this whole thing. Too late now. The match before yours ended swiftly. The tall brute-looking man you'd fight now had bloodlust spilling out of him. His eyes were hungry, not for exploiting power like Hisokas amber eyes were. This man wanted validation, fame, and renowned glory. He wouldn't receive it, though. You looked like easy prey, but you were so much more. You hadn't harnessed all your power yet, but you had enough to take this man out.

The announcer called for Yaban Hito, your opponent's name, then called Y/n. Spotlights hit your face while walking out to the platform. The arena now sounded like catcalls to you. Men shouting at you with no respect, men have always treated you like that, misogynistic pieces of shit they all were. The cold air hit you on top of the platform while staring dead-eyed at Yaban. He smirked with a pretense of victory solely because you were a female.

"Don't worry I'll take it easy on you" Yaban said.

"You are easy," you said to him in a complete rage, you spat on his boots. This sent his eyes into a fury, his bloodlust spilled out immensely. You could tell his confidence dwindled by the laughter in the crowd after what you had said. Yaban was a fool for desiring glory, the world was cruel to everyone. You started to feel bad for him before the fight began, knowing that the road would be so hard for him if all he cared for was praise from others.

Authors note: FIGHT SCENE, music suggestions to play in the back, trust me this song is perfect. If your are a twilight fan you know exactly what scene this song plays

"Supermassive black hole" by muse.

The bell rang and the match had begun. Yaban charged at you first and swung his battle hammer from the right to your face. Your reaction was quick and you jumped up, flipping yourself high over Yaban. His eyes rolled up as your back arched through the sky. You landed cat-like behind him and smirked at him slyly, Yaban soon swung his hammer across the ground aiming for your legs. Again, you reacted quickly and jumped over his hammer. Your bloodlust seeped out, your aura was charged fully. Time to shine.

Yaban took one too many seconds trying to get his 50-kilo hammer back into position to swing at you, this left the perfect blind spot, he was defenseless. You jumped high landing on the back of his neck, your legs wrapped around his head. You would've killed him by now if you weren't at heavens arena, but since you were, you put your nen ability into action. Your nen swiftly moved through him so you could manipulate his senses. You quickly took away his hearing and sight, Yaban was once again left completely defenseless against you. He started stumbling around the platform impulsively swinging his hammer at nothing. You stuck your foot out and tripped Yaban straight on his stomach. All you had to do was knock him out to win the match. Taking in the pleasure of the screams and cheers you looked around the arena before taking your victory. Your eyes met directly with Hisoka who was sitting a few rows from the front straight ahead of you. Chills rushed down your spine.

Had he been watching the whole time?!! I wouldn't have seen him if he was because he was sitting directly behind where I started the match from. He's so creepy, I was having so much fun too. Still, he looks so handsome sitting there, he's chewing gum and clapping his hands slowly while smirking straight at me. What an asshole! My nerves are all jolted up now. Okay enough Y/n, you need to finish this.

You kept eye contact with Hisoka while moving towards Yaban who was struggling to get up. Without a blink, you raised your foot and smashed it hard against Yabans face. You had to at least of broken his skull, this injury would probably kill him soon in the next few days. The impact of your kick left the concrete crackled. The arena gasped at the torturous sight they just witnessed, some people cheered after and some glared in disgust at what you had just done. Your eyes still hadn't strayed from Hisokas foxy eyes. His bloodlust grew for you as he watched. You felt apex. Yaban didn't get his renowned glory just like you said he wouldn't, he was a prick anyway. You could feel Hisoka's arousal walking off the platform, he wasn't trying to hide it from you. His aura was alluring. You argued with yourself for being so drawn to him, but being around him was climatic. He was a high you didn't want to get rid of just yet.