Wish

A week had passed. A week of resentment and grief. The slight increase of manic was the only thing keeping you from internally drowning. Your burdening thoughts clung blindly to revenge, seeking the victory taken so heartlessly away from you. You continued and every minute you pushed your conflicting feelings deeper and deeper down. You pledged you wouldn't let Hisoka win the first time you met him. Time to make good to that promise.

The days have been never ending. The Gordeau desert is desolate and cold, even when the sun constantly shines. There's one little county in the desert on the way to the city, Evans County, Population 157. You left heavens arena immediately after you picked yourself up from that alleyway. It was probably the hardest thing you've done, you were wearing his shirt that night, the rainwater washed away the smell of him. He just kept leaving.

At this point i'd like you to go to a music app and turn on the song "Can you feel my heart" by Bring me the Horizon and listen on repeat for the rest of this chapter:)

Your water bottle had run dry, you had three more desolate miles till Evans county. It was night time and the moon was slivered up in the sky, it hung eerily like a foreshadowing smirk. There were no city lights to cancel out the stars, you could see the entire cosmos up above. It was a sea of the heavens, it brought you peace, except the moon. It's forbade lingered leisurely down upon your misery. It seemed to brighten while watching your wretched aching. When your eyes looked up to the moon you could hear his voice echo through you, his whispers ran through your hollow body.

The moons smirk grew clearer in the slightly clouded sky of stars, the richness of his tempting voice grew in parallel. Your pace fastened into a jog, his voice still hummed, your feet ran faster. His voice was still there. Faster. "Y/n". Faster . "I'm here". Faster. "But I don't". FASTER.

The flying sand swiped dagger like against your sharp cheekbone. You were using every inch of your body, running faster than your breathing could catch up with. The pounding grew from your heart and the pearly tears went sideways from the rushing wind.

"Y/n"

FASTER Y/N FASTER. LEAVE HISOKA LEAVE. GO AWAY.

You ran and ran, and then your knees gave in. Your hyperventilating ensued with the wincing shrills of your grieving cries.

"PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU" You cursed up at the grinning sly in the dark void above.

"Y/n" he said.

You slammed your fists into the ground. Your head shot back and you screamed. You poured all your pain into the scream and released it up into the starry sky.

"Make it stop" you wished out loud.

No living person could hear you but your screams reached far beyond the world you know, they heard your pain, they watched your memories, they heard your wish. They all weeped down at you, except for one.

Cold hard rain started pouring down on you. The heavenly tears coated your skin and the searing moonlight made you shine. Your heartbeat slowed. No more voices. You didn't feel relief at this, you just sank deeper down in your pain. Every part of him was gone now, that's the only way you'd be able to move on. If you ever could.

You put all your strength into pushing yourself up again. You walked slowly. You only had about a mile and a half to go. The rain came down faster, this kept pushing you forward. Your strength prevailed. The moon however snuggled slyly into its everlasting cycle of rising and falling. It decided to take upon your mere moral wish, to end the cycle of your pain.