Things Begin

"Why did you ask me to come in Chrollo?" You asked slyly. He sensed your shift of attitude, he grew a bit excited but wouldn't dare to show it.

"To be truthfully honest, my companions and I took slight interest in you after seeing you last night, we had planned to approach you today but it seems you spared us the trouble" He said with a definite smirk.

"Why would I interest you?" You asked flustered again after he practically mocked your strange way of approach.

"Oh Y/n I sense your not that stupid, you know Nen, and you sensed we did too." His attitude shifted tremulously, he shot for the intimidating approach. How fun.

"So I know Nen, what does that interest you if you know it too? Even though your constantly using Zetsu, your strength isn't unnoticed Chrollo" Your eyes shot a look of lust to Chrollo. His fingers gripped his knees when you said this, he immediately released after catching you notice.

He knew how to play my beloved game, not the same way Hisoka did but something new is always fun. Wait. No Y/n keep going with him, don't bring Hisoka back into your mind. Play the game.

"Glad you could catch on, I have a proposition for you Y/n, You see I'm in charge of what you could call a group of mercenaries. Im looking for time to spare until we all gather again, you might be able to fill that time" Chrollo said expectantly.

"What exactly are you suggesting?" You asked confused. He spoke so ominous and unclearly.

"I'm offering you an opportunity, I want to train you and get you stronger, then if I see fit, I'll ask you to join my troupe. You have mystery to you, let me find out what that is" Chrollo spoke so softly but with so much seriousness.

"Chrollo I'm flattered but I might need a bit more convincing then that" You were actually considering his offer, you had time to spare and you desperately needed a distraction, maybe this would get you away from Hisoka once and for all.

Chrollo examined you and thought intensely about what to do. He was extremely interested in you now, he was honestly more curious then you had been. He smirked as his mind came up with an idea.

"Let's make a deal then, I don't necessarily need you, this offer would solely benefit you. I propose that you fight one of the two men who came here with me, if you can beat one of them then my training wouldn't benefit you, but if one of them beats you, you'll become my project in the time I have to spare" He said so confidently.

A duel, to determine what exactly? if i'm worthy of even training? Gosh this man had ego. What do I do, I mean would it really be smart to fight one of them? Maybe he's a lot stronger then I think, maybe training would be good. What else am I supposed to do? I don't have anything to do until that auction starts. Training with some mysteriously beautiful man seems like the better option. It's either that or I drown in my mind even farther. Maybe I need this, maybe this is the universe directing me down a better path. I won't stay on this one I created with Hisoka.

"Fine you have a deal"