Main Character Bio

Name:Kenta kazuma/Kazuma Kenta

nationality:Half Japanese/Half Malaysian/Half Indonesian.

Codename:Ghost/Kenta

Age:14 (2067) 18 (2071)

Equipment/weapon:Long blade/assault gun

Unit type:1st unit

Class:recruit(2067) assault sergeant (2070) vice captain (replacement/sometime)

God arc type:New type/2nd generation

Hate:History about aragami, hannibal and his father enemy.

Strength:Can use all god arc without side effects

Weakness:Rock paper scissors and Lindow

Personality:
Happy guy and always want to make a new friend.Everyone likes him because he's never say no.Really fast when he do work.
Sometime can get angry if someone doesn't respect another god eater.

Kenta kazuma (14) (2067)
Join Far East Branch in 2067 as a recruit for 1st unit.

1st new type on Far East Branch.

He want to become god eater to get his revenge on aragami who kill his family.

Being recruit by director after see him
as a big potential.

Kenta kazuma (18) (2071)
Join Far East Branch in 2067
1st unit assault sergeant

In 2070 Director give him assault sergeant rank and codename ghost because he so fast when he kill aragami and do it perfectly.

Appearance:
Kenta has black hair and wear  petunia jacket with black slack. His eye is blue.His armlet is really special because he can touch every god eater god arc without any side effect

Relationships:
Lindow Amamiya:his best friend and people who always with him.The one who teach him about life again.He always looks lindow as his big brother.

Yuu Kannagi:New recruit on Far East Branch.One of his friend.Yuu really respect him and thought him as his big brother.

Kota Fujiki:Fellow 1st unit member. Always make fun and stupid jokes that sometime make him laugh.Also one of his good friend.

Soma Schicksal:the guy from 1st unit as well they really close because Kenta can understand Soma than anyone else.

Sakuya Tachibana:They become good friend after he teach sakuya how to make Lindow in love with her.Sakuya look him as her little brother.

Alisa Ilinichina Amiella:Another fellow member of 1st unit.They began to become friend after Kenta know Alisa has crush on Yuu.

Aki tamashiro:Member of the 2nd unit.Hate each other at first until Kenta save her life.Her bestfriend is Kanon.

Kanon Daiba:Member of 2nd unit.They become a good friend after Kenta wants to know more about Aki tamashiro from her

Tatsumi O'Mori:Fellow god eater and one of the 2nd unit member.(More TBA)

Brendan Bardell:Another 2nd unit member.He go mission with him sometime.

Gina Dickinson:Fellow god eater and join mission with him sometime.

Karel Schneider:Another fellow god eater and a good term.Always spend his time with Shun.

Shun Ogawa:Fellow god eater.The guy that always make fun of him and Soma.

Dr Paylor Sakaki:His father friend and a doctor at Far East Branch

Licca Kusunoki:(TBA)

Shio:The aragami Girl from Kenta past.

Introduce 2nd arc

Kirin:His father ex fellow member on the 1st unit.

Shindo:His father sensei.

Introduce 3rd arc

Ren:Mystery god eater but sometimes talks to him.

Annette Koenig:New member of 2nd unit

Federico Caruso:New member of 3rd Unit.

Introduce 4th arc

Ricky:His Indonesian friend that he being close since he's ten.

Mr Shafiq:Malaysian man that sell his boat to him and being close since that day.

Next part:The journey begins