New Leader Same Order

Kota:Why Tsubaki ask us to come here.

Kenta:Like we know.

Sakuya:Sorry I'm late.

Yuu:Sakuya good to see you back to the action.

Sakuya:Thanks Yuu.

Kenta:Anyway you can become the vice captain back.

Sakuya:I see you are doing great as a vice captain I think you should stay as a vice captain.

Kenta:Are you sure?

Sakuya:Yes I trust you.

Tsubaki:Is everyone here.

Kenta:Everyone is here ma'am.

Tsubaki:Good.with the current mission has been cleared Yuu Kannagi,you will be appointed as the new leader of the 1st unit.

Yuu:Wait me?

Tsubaki:It's director who actually give you that ranks with a little backup.

Yuu:I know that little backup.*glare at Kenta and Kota.

Kota:That's a huge promotion doesn't it.

Kenta:The great thing is I can call him captain or boss or something like that.

Alisa:It's good to work with you guys again right Sakuya.... Sakuya.

Sakuya:Oh yes right.Leader huh somehow you seen more dependable now.Well then I know you have my back I'm looking forward to work with you.

Tsubaki:Don't get ahead of yourself.You won't be officially appointed until after you've completed this mission.It's true that a leader bestowed with certain powers befitting the position but the responsibility he must shoulder are of equal weight.Not just his capacity as a god eaters He's also charged with making sure his team members returns safely.Don't die you must come back here alive.That's an order.Now then stop daydreaming.Go fulfill your mission!!

All 1st unit member:Yes ma'am!!

Tsubaki:Today you guys will hunt 1 quadriga.

Yuu:*psst*Kenta what is quadriga?

Kenta:Wait you don't know.*slap his own forehead.It's basically an aragami it's looks almost like robot but it still aragami.

Kota:Let's go.

Alisa:Why are you so excited?

Kota:Because I'm happy today.

Sakuya:Why are you so happy?

Kota:It's a secret.

Kenta:Anyway let's move.

Forgotten carrier.

Kota:This place is near aegis island.

Kenta:Yep that's right.

Yuu:What should we do now?

Sakuya:Why did you ask us.

Yuu:What?

Alisa:You're captain remember.

Yuu:But.... I....

Kenta:*pat on Yuu shoulder*Listen Yuu Lindow trusts you because he knows you can be a great god eater Although he's not here any more he always tell me how brave you are.So are you going to waste what he tell me.

Yuu:No I will not it's go time people.

Kenta:That's the passion.

They attack that quadriga until that quadriga fall.But that quadriga stand up again and Kenta finish it with with his god arc.

Kenta:Yuu it's time for you to devour it.

Yuu:Devour!

Alisa:I'm tired.

Sakuya:So lets go back to to the den shall we.

Soma:Like I care.

Kota:I still don't know what's his problem.

Kenta:Let's go mission complete.

They go back to den after tired defeating that quadriga.

Next part:Still Nervous.